Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Chrissy Nutter, pretty sure she was Katieā€™s sponsor and for some reason I thought she was her aunt. Could have it wrong.
---
Her accounts at companies house are interesting; they imply she owes money a lot of money herself to her company, which I may have interpreted incorrectly
I think a lot of her lifestyle is smoke and mirrors for sure

Lynx

VIP Member
Iā€™m honestly not anti an adult holiday - I will be honest and say I personally wouldnā€™t but I know others do. But how many times has she been away without the children this year alone?
This year I think Thailand, Turkey, Utah without the kids. Then in December 2022 also Amsterdam and NYC/Vegas.

Lynx

VIP Member
She was still flogging joining kit last week on her fb and touting for sign ups last night.
She prob only has to clear few hundred each month to stay black and her downline make it all for her.
Who else has jumped ship?
Amber Voight about 3 months back but Younique threatened to sue her if she joined a new company within a certain time span. Now she's joined a new company. Then four Y huns Katy Spence, Sadie Hinchliffe, Ellie Ridout and Jessica Owen have all left at the same time in the last week or so and joined forces. I think they may have joined Amber's team under Farmasi. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what Katie is doing. Then I think Gemma Lago has joined too but she left Younique a while ago and has been doing Ann Summers I think.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Desperate for the interaction so stages a proposal from old Turkey Teef :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anyone follow Lucy Preston? She is or was Katies downline or however it works. She started up a side hustle pimping out her kids doing childrens hairstyle demos. Her kids go to school with the most hideous ott hairstyles which they are going to cringe about when they are older. She is constantly making reels with them and they look sick as fuck. Shes a proper oddball
Just had a look, tacky as fuck hairstyles, poor kids.