Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynx

VIP Member
How come she's doing all this working out, but looking no different. All I see is a tummy that's been stretched to flatten it out. Two fake tits rapidly going south. And a big fat injected sticky arse you could put pints on
---

The skanky leg pose has me creased every time. Even worse when she does it in boomerangs. The only supplements she'll be taking are illegal ones to help lose weight, or fat loss infections. She's a fake inside and out
She put something on yesterday promoting those supplements with the words lost 2.7 stone. She hasn't been taking those Yu supplements that long, no way has she lost over 2.5 stone recently. More like lost that weight since she was at heaviest when she split up with Gaz, plus she has had the lipo and surgery.

Reactions: 1

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
She was selling naked pics and underwear she'd worn in the pics
Younique obvs wasnt bringing the money in despite creaming off the earnings of the entire downline.
The fittnes supplement range she was promoting was set up by somebody who was high up in younique I think if this new company do their own doubt she'll be allowed to promote both.

Stephie

VIP Member
The 'you're not pregnant again are you? Tell me you're not', then pushing away the box with the balloon that wouldn't pop in when they realised she was 🤣🤣🤣 Worse pregnancy announcement ever.

Mdance

Chatty Member
Her weight never changes. Just how much she photoshops. And she knows the angles. Her skanky leg pose seems the slim and lengthen the body the most
Tbf I have followed katie for 7 ir so years and she was big back then. But no doubt she knows her angels and edits etc

Stephie

VIP Member
Isn't Lee self diagnosed too?!
I think she diagnosed him to justify him constantly cheating on her. She's had more shit pumped into her sausage lips. She's looking more and more like a blow up doll

Stephie

VIP Member
She gains weight so she can make a song and dance about losing it again for attention. I haven't watched her in ages. Nobody needs to see her shaking her fat injected arse and saggy tits. Never known anyone wear a pyjama top like beachwear. Then again, this is the woman who wears bikini tops to the gym

squeezyOrange

Noticed she said she couldn’t wait to be back in her office and it wasn’t long now. Must be working on getting him out the house. That just shows his character if he’s made her and his kids leave.

elderflowerrose

I’ve watched her live. Most of it is pushing horrible Younique products but she said she isn’t able to share what’s happening yet as it isn’t over yet but she’s in a good place. Fairly obvious she’s split from Lee.

elderflowerrose

Utah convention, another reason to get back with Lee. Hopefully she is just using him and kicks him out when home.
I’m honestly not anti an adult holiday - I will be honest and say I personally wouldn’t but I know others do. But how many times has she been away without the children this year alone?

lexiloo

VIP Member
Had to go look for the post to see his teeth :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: what a state! He looks like he can't be arsed as he puts the ring on her finger, how can she believe he's genuine? Also saw this unfiltered picture she's been tagged in, look how different she looks!!!

katie.png

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Does it look genuine or hacked?

Just seen @Stephie also mentioned it back in 2023!
Ive not clicked on anything but the twitter posts reference 12 tattoos and her beach body makeover and timeline for that would fit.
Her last accounts at companies house arent amazing considering how long she's been black status for and the huge downline she was getting a cut of.
She must have really high outgoings?

lexiloo

VIP Member
She seems very quiet about Younique these days, she was always sharing lives and raving about new products yet it seems to have gone pretty quiet, I wonder why?

Dobbythehouseelf

The video of her in her bikini and playing in the garden with the kids... no shade to a curvier girl cos I am too, but she clearly isn't as slim as she makes out in her gym posts.