Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynx

VIP Member
Can't believe she's been away again with Lee and his mum, and left thd kids behind! Katie's mum didnt even have the kids, looks more like a cousin to Lee had them for over a week!

• Wow
Reactions: 2

kcab0231

Chatty Member
I remember the Amazon wish list; I thought it was so weird that firstly she thought randomers would be buying her presents, and secondly - that they actually did!!! Like, what is wrong with these people?!

She was obsessed with Amber Voight, who was another charlatan, lots of surgery etc and kind of copied her in a lot of things.

I wonder what happened with her & bestie Emma Thornton though, could never quite figure that out. It seems that as soon as Emma dropped Younique, Katie dropped her.
I remember her being obsessed with amber - but these MLM girls blow so much smoke up eachothers arses it’s untrue!!

Reactions: 2

lexiloo

VIP Member
Makes you wonder what state the house is usually in if she's that giddy about a full clean and tidy. It was so sad when Maddox was crying and just went downstairs to jiggle her tits in the camera and brag about her vast house, she's a fool.

Reactions: 1

Olgivy

VIP Member
She looks exactly the same. No different to me. But if she is so happy with her body now, why the need for the stanky leg to make herself look slimmer. It doesn’t even make her look slimmer—just constipated and insecure.

Attachments

Stephie

VIP Member
Her weight never changes. Just how much she photoshops. And she knows the angles. Her skanky leg pose seems the slim and lengthen the body the most

Stephie

VIP Member
It's to keep her sweet because she's the childcare when they are off on their jollies or getting cosmetic procedures abroad. Katies mum was the least impressed in the worst pregnancy reaction video ever. Because she knew it was another kid she'd be lumbered with. Looks like they don't speak now

Lynx

VIP Member
Is it that master reselling rights? huge con, they buy it to be able to re sell it and pocket the money from those sales, so many people falling for it thinking it will change their lives and unless you have a massive following it will be really hard to re sell. Shows how little regard she has for her followers if she's trying to push it to them.

Does she still do Younique then? Is she allowed to be selling for another company if so? hmm the plot thickens.
Yes, it is the Master Reselling Rights. Sounds like a modern day chain letter scam. 😂

I'm sure she still sells Younique. And I'm sure you can't run another MLM alongside, so maybe that's why she has opted for Yu and the Master Reselling Rights as technically they probably aren't MLMs.

Lynx

VIP Member
Ah this thread has been a blast from the past. KLH blocked me on FB years ago when I posted asking why her house was on Rightmove to let when she’d alluded to buying it and I also questioned her when her dogs had puppies (obviously for her just to sell) after she had rehomed her sons French bulldog after only having the poor thing for 5 minutes but not being able to cope with it.

she’s a total grifter. I laugh when I the likes of her and Natasha Pearson making out they’re network marketing millionaires when a quick check on companies house says otherwise
---
Her just giving mage is still searchable for her “charity”

Think there's a way to report the Just Giving page, the fraudster!

KH1984

Latest MMC event has been announced so can only imagine what the hell she will wear. As well as her inspiring independent women talk when we know full well she’s buying her moron partner with Turkey Teef and holidays and breaking her own rules

Lynx

VIP Member
I actually really like Claire DC. I met her a few times and she was quite down to earth. She seems to have been much more sensible with her money.

I don't know if KLH was a bit lost after her split with Gaz or what but she does seem to have gone OTT with the spending, especially on keeping the boyfriend happy!
Yes, Claire seems lovely, her priorities seem to be her family and creating a future for themselves.

She does seem to spend a lot since her split with Gaz. I wouldn't be surprised if Katie ends up with nothing. If I had that much money coming in like she showed with Leo's bank statement she could have bought a few buy to lets and bought a decent sized home. I know she has her Haven caravans, I've heard Haven caravans aren't that lucrative to let out either and she rarely advertises them.

pandacow

Thanks for such a great tea spill

Another other younique goss??
no recent goss as i dont really follow much about it anymore its just what i hear from ex presenters im still friends with but plenty of tales about ⅞ years ago when it was first around in the uk!

Stephie

VIP Member
Her house is soulless. It just looks functional. Bed, sofa, tv. No character whatsoever. But then again if she's renting, don't suppose there's much that can be done to it. The jet ski pic is Lees baby. Far more important than his actual kids. Kids will take a back seat again now she's back with the dead beat and sat in her office which looks like something you'd see in Amsterdam. It's all about Katie and her 'leveling up' and 'transformations'

Olgivy

VIP Member
She is. But when egg head vanishes, she starts talking about her other ex and great they are at co parenting. And how wonderful a step mum his partner is
You are right though. He will be back soon.

Stephie

VIP Member
I think they both thrive on their toxic, volatile relationship. She bangs on about empowering women. When I don't know of anyone more needy than her. Where did 'Rabble' or whatever the dog is called come from? Never heard him mentioned it before. So guessing they're either breeding and flogging puppy's again away from social media. Or it's another little present to keep Baldy happy and him let her back in the house. Wonder if he's on the plane to Utah next week. Sat holding a beer up, grinning with his oversized UV gnashers surrounded by a load of bored housewives network marketers

Lynx

VIP Member
Just stumbled upon this beauty on a friends FB page. What she looks like when she's not in control of the photograph. Without all the filters, photoshop, angels, and the skanky leg pose :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2798970
She shared a photo the other day, which didn't represent what she usually looks like, her upper arms looked three times the size. I mean, she looked fine, but nothing like she usually shares. Her arms looked like a good size 16, which is apparently the size she was before her weightloss.

Also, this is a pretty big holiday to take the kids on, I do feel a bit sorry for Leo as he didn't get to go.

Stephie

VIP Member
But the ADHD made him do it :ROFLMAO:

I thought Katie had diagnosed herself with ADHD. Does she fuck around too?

Katie if you read here (we know she does). ADHD doesn't make you cheat on your partner. Being a cheater does (y)

Sashajones

Is farmasi a new mlm, or has it been going a while? I'd never heard of it before. I also couldn't work out if that Thailand trip was just her on hol, or to do with farmasi?