Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stephie

VIP Member
She is. But when egg head vanishes, she starts talking about her other ex and great they are at co parenting. And how wonderful a step mum his partner is

Reactions: 2

elderflowerrose

I started following Katie in a loose sense a few years ago. A friend told me about her and I started having a nose.

I think when I started nosying at her she was still with her first child’s dad and I think he was fairly grounded. Then she split with him and got with her new partner and it just all seems to have unravelled since. It’s a beautiful house but the way they live seems to be absolutely chaotic, I watched a live once where she said her daughter only went to bed at 3am, and she was only about two and a half. Then she went to the Lake District when her newborn (as he was then) was in hospital! The first boy seems very troubled too.

kcab0231

Chatty Member
What does she mean she doesn’t have anyone for support? She was only singing her mother in laws praises recently. Although I have a feeling the mother in law leeches off her as well! 🤦‍♀️
She wants everyone to be like oh Katie I’m here to support you! So obvious 🙄

Stephie

VIP Member
She'll probably start the arse and tit shaking videos again. Anything to pull in the views

Mdance

Chatty Member
He was banging someone else while she was in hospital with the little boy if I remember rightly. The meltdown was epic. I actually felt sorry for her, until she took Mr Potato Head back!
I remember this. Plastered it all over socials and within a week, he was back 🙄

Stephie

VIP Member
Does she not realise how daft she looks posting a big gushing speech about being there for Maddox and doing what she can to help him then the very next post is her on holiday without the kids for ten days because she needs the break! She's always on a break one holiday or work trip after another, she laps up the comments from her followers about how amazing she is, what a fantastic mum she is and how she's superwoman, it baffles me that so many people out there are this blind to her and her thirsty ways.
She put the gushy 'mother of the year' post up because she was off on her jollies. And knows she barely has her kids. But needed to be told what an amazing parent she is. The only person she mothers is the freeloading man child baby daddy (or one of them). Dressing it up as a present from him. When she'll have paid for it. Like she funds his lifestyle. While his mum and nursery raise the kids

Stephie

VIP Member
She's at the caravan with the kids again. Egg heads had his 'service trip' to Thailand, a family holiday taking the kids and babysitter mother in Turkey. Then another 10 day all inclusive without the kids, and now he's fucked off again. What a mug

• Wow

Stephie

VIP Member
I think all their so called customers are other Younique mugs. They buy off each other to stay the same status each month or to hit a promotion.

kcab0231

Chatty Member
She put her current fella on blast all over her socials for cheating and within days it was all forgotten about and they were back together. I would hate everyone to know what a rat he was, and then be posting about him like he is gods gift.
I remember seeing all the posts - didn’t she make out she’d found out whilst in the hospital with her youngest?!?

I used to see her on my socials when I had a work friend who had joined younique and was kissing her arse non stop. I am surprised anyone still buys that younique make up the stuff my work mate got me to sample was awful

Stephie

VIP Member
No wonder she's desperately trying to re brand herself as a mummy vlogger. All this 'blended family' rubbish when she barely has her own kids, let alone one of Lees many kids. Trying to attract more people to her profile to turn them into mlm huns. I can't see her living where she is much longer. She'll be renting somewhere much smaller and cheaper soon.

Lynx

VIP Member
Tell us more. I'm on a half an hour break 🍵
The thing that bugs me most is Katie always go on about their 5 kids/5-a-side, but there's 6 kids.

Lee has three kids, a daughter about 14, his eldest son who is 15, then the younger lad who is around Leo's age. Then she has Leo. Then together there is Harlee and Maddox. There must have been a fall out at some point about 2 years ago as Katie has wiped Lee's daughter out of her total. Yes, she may not raise his daughter/she may not stay over anymore, but I find it odd when she quotes how many children they have that she leaves his daughter out. She could choose her wording better or just mention the six. Seems like she's having a dig at someone when she writes stuff like this.

Attachments

• Wow

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Isn’t her aunt one of the original Younique people in the states? I remember a lot of drama with her because someone else wanted to use fabulash in their business name way back at the beginning too 🤣
She was hanging out of every word Amber Voight said for a long time too but doesn’t mention her anymore.

vortex

I can’t believe she’s left Younique. I mean, I can but what’s she going to do for money?
She will be raking it in initially in this new one as lots of people will follow her over there. Give it 2 years she will be somewhere else.

Lynx

VIP Member
So one day she's claiming she's lost 2 and a half stone or sometimes as she puts it 2.7 stone (like, a few days ago). But now she's claiming she's lost 5 stone/70 lbs. Her current weight is 154 lbs, which is 11 stone, which seems about right for her shape and height, but I just can't imagine she ever got up to 224lb.

Attachments

• Wow