Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynx

VIP Member
Katie seems to do really nice things with Lee's mum for her birthday, but I don't see much about her own mum. They took Lee's mum to USA last year, and this year a spa. Wonder if she's fallen out with her mum.

Reactions: 1

Sashajones

I had heard some bad things about Lucy, like if you left Younique she'd just cut you off. I find it really sad how they say they're all for uplifting women, when really it's all very b&tchy. I'd be interested to know how Lucy and her downline feel about Katie now

lexiloo

VIP Member
She's trying to recruit 16 and 17 year olds now! She's pulling the old line "only recruiting 30 so be quick" and she's said a few times on that live she wants under twenties. It's like rinse and repeat listening to her go on about what a fantastic opportunity it is and how it's the best company ever and she's here to help.

Lynx

VIP Member
She was wearing that weird one shoulder pink bikini top yesterday morning. Then for the gym (no bra because she likes the attention). Then she was still wearing it last night. She mustn't shower after the gym 🤮 And 11pm bed time for a 3 or 4 year old or whatever age Harlie is is shocking. Those kids just fit around her
Yes, at 4 that is really late! Then presume it's about 7.30 that Harlee us up in order to get ready for school. I see she is still leaving Maddox strapped in his highchair in his bedroom to give him his feeds. I find this strange.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She's got round it by saying they'll need signed parental permission which reading between the lines sounds like the parent will be the one signing up and letting the minor run it, dodgy all round.
I have a vague memory of her doing this with Y too; yes it would be the parent signing up (and then as it’s in their name, it’s their taxable income) with the minor running it and then the “business” could be gifted to the minor when they hit 18

• Wow

Stephie

VIP Member
How come she's doing all this working out, but looking no different. All I see is a tummy that's been stretched to flatten it out. Two fake tits rapidly going south. And a big fat injected sticky arse you could put pints on
---
She looks exactly the same. No different to me. But if she is so happy with her body now, why the need for the stanky leg to make herself look slimmer. It doesn’t even make her look slimmer—just constipated and insecure.
The skanky leg pose has me creased every time. Even worse when she does it in boomerangs. The only supplements she'll be taking are illegal ones to help lose weight, or fat loss infections. She's a fake inside and out

Stephie

VIP Member
Desperate for the interaction so stages a proposal from old Turkey Teef :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anyone follow Lucy Preston? She is or was Katies downline or however it works. She started up a side hustle pimping out her kids doing childrens hairstyle demos. Her kids go to school with the most hideous ott hairstyles which they are going to cringe about when they are older. She is constantly making reels with them and they look sick as fuck. Shes a proper oddball

• Wow

elderflowerrose

I’m really shocked about her ex partner, I thought he was quite down to earth! I guess it shows that you can’t ever know. I know it’s none of our business but the setup just seems chaos, it’s just a constant stream of dogs and children and in and out and here and there.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I thought it was Younique too but it isn't! She is an affiliate of Yu, so sounds like you don't build a team but earn commission off sales.

Also that training she is offering to build your own digital marketing business is £400. Basically it's a generic course and Katie would have signed up for at some point which in turn gives her the right to sell it on, which she is now doing. I first came across it when The Ingham Family started pushing it. It's almost like an MLM, but the products get pushed down and there's no recruitment. Katie has also released at book for sale about making money online, Chris from The Ingham Family did this too and claimed he made a few thousand from sales, although it looked like AI had written it.

Is the fitness advice she offering chargeable too? The thing is if she is earning money off the fitness and diet "wellness" products I think she's supposed to be very transparent when advertising these and state every time she has had a tummy tuck etc. It's like those make up ads or volumising shampoo ads that have been pulled off the TV as they didn't state the models were wearing fake lashes or hair extensions.

I didn't realise Amber had left Younique. Well, we've seen how much debt Katie's business is, how overdrawn her business bank account is, so I'm not surprised she is trying to sell everything and anything.
Is it that master reselling rights? huge con, they buy it to be able to re sell it and pocket the money from those sales, so many people falling for it thinking it will change their lives and unless you have a massive following it will be really hard to re sell. Shows how little regard she has for her followers if she's trying to push it to them.

Does she still do Younique then? Is she allowed to be selling for another company if so? hmm the plot thickens.

elderflowerrose

That video was embarrassing! It was a big brag but ended up being sad. Harlee and maddox awake at 10, and where are the dogs?

Lynx

VIP Member
I can't believe shes still with younique- nearly everyone else from that era has gone.
Trips are a con- they say all expenses but its not. My upline earnt a cruise but she and her husband couldnt justify the cost of flights out to where it was sailing from. They wernt included
Quite a few scraped in and qualified for the cruise a few years back who were in KLH downline, who had never qualified before, they weren't particularly high in the ranks either. Anyway a few of them said they'd post as and when they could as WiFi wasn't included and it was too expensive to pay for! So obviously not rolling in it from Younique, and like you said, they need to pay for flights too and no doubt drinks! But I can't believe Younique didn't pay for it, seeing as they are an online company that rely on social media.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Does she not realise how daft she looks posting a big gushing speech about being there for Maddox and doing what she can to help him then the very next post is her on holiday without the kids for ten days because she needs the break! She's always on a break one holiday or work trip after another, she laps up the comments from her followers about how amazing she is, what a fantastic mum she is and how she's superwoman, it baffles me that so many people out there are this blind to her and her thirsty ways.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I've followed her for years. She's nothing but a bullshitter who will tell any old sob story for content. The biggest or most shocking lie she has told that I can remember. Was she had a positive pregnancy test in around 2017. Followed by a negative test. Went for an internal scan and she wrote a post explaining she had been told she had a collapsed sack. So no embryo. Only she blew that story up over time to get more followers. Claiming she was told at her 12 week scan the baby had no heartbeat. Posting pics of her 'bump'. Which was just bloating as she never got past 3-4 weeks. She also likes to talk about being a 'premmie mum'. Again, to get more followers. Only her youngest was born at 38 weeks. Hardly prem.

Anyone see the video when she announced her last pregnancy to hers and Turkey Teefs mum? They weren't happy at all. Knowing it'd be another kid for them to look after whilst she swans off abroad leaving her kids behind.

And the arse wiggling and tit jiggling that she dresses up as 'fitness challenges'. All to draw in the pervs
I agree, she latches onto anything and milks it for content and followers for sure, the amount of her lives I've watched open mouthed at the over the top fake emotions from her is unreal, so many people hang on her every word, she's a catfishing fraud.

Lynx

VIP Member
I know who you mean. She outed Y on Facebook big time in the end and got a lot of abuse for it bubt I really respected her for it becasue she was absolutely spot on about the 'sisterhood/y Sisters'
KLH had a huge downline back when I was with Y in 2016 to 2018. They must have lost so many people if even she couldn't qualify for Black Status wage, she had about 14/15 black status presenters in her downline at 1 point but I know of at least 5 of them who have left now.
Yes, that's her!

Yes, Katie was doing really well, she showed Leo's bank statement once and it had over £70k in back in 2017ish! I wonder if she still has the money put away for Leo/divided between the children or if she's had to use it.

I knew she wasn't really that well off when she rented that house instead of buying. She could have bought a decent sized family house but instead she has spent all that money on rent! But I got the impression it was all for show, as she rented that soon after she split from Gaz.

If you compare KLH to Claire DC they are so different with their finances. Claire bought and renovated her house and shops in Primark. Although Claire at one point was double black status, possibly earning more.

KLH has obviously moved due to not earning enough.

Attachments