Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Amber Voight about 3 months back but Younique threatened to sue her if she joined a new company within a certain time span. Now she's joined a new company. Then four Y huns Katy Spence, Sadie Hinchliffe, Ellie Ridout and Jessica Owen have all left at the same time in the last week or so and joined forces. I think they may have joined Amber's team under Farmasi. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what Katie is doing. Then I think Gemma Lago has joined too but she left Younique a while ago and has been doing Ann Summers I think.
I know loads went to UW at one point over here.
The black status who was my upline dropped out quietly a couple of years ago.
I went to a convention in Bolton once- looking back now it was very cultish lol

squeezyOrange

I did wonder earlier as didn’t look like her house. Maybe an air b&b. The house could be in both their names but I think changing the locks would be a no no if it’s a rental?

Stephie

VIP Member
I get the impression she thinks she's the best at everything. And unfortunately she seems to be pushing that belief onto her kids. When there is a massive difference between having confidence and being an annoying brat

lexiloo

VIP Member
The filters she uses are ridiculous, is anyone really falling for this shit? She's now apparently a "Presidential Brand Executive" :rolleyes: who comes up with these wanky titles? I think it's pretty clear she's not been at black status for a while so not paid at that level so is now trying to re launch the "new" younique to suck in fresh meat, I can smell the desperation from here

kh.jpg

---
Look at her reel from 21st of March.......cringe

KH1984

Think she's the only person I know of still selling their overpriced products. Goes on about how she was able to 'retire' from teaching she's making that much 🤥 I feel bad for her kids. They're constantly plastered over her social media, or on her lives looking so done with it all. Calls herself 'The Major' because she is running a boot camp at home, not raising a family. She even used her kids to push her sales to qualify for a cruise to the Bahamas that only her and her hubby would be going on. Sharing photos of her kids with products practically begging people to buy
She is an awful woman. I met her at an event back in my Younique days and she really thinks she is it. She’s not, she’s horrid.

Lynx

VIP Member
But the ADHD made him do it :ROFLMAO:

I thought Katie had diagnosed herself with ADHD. Does she fuck around too?

Katie if you read here (we know she does). ADHD doesn't make you cheat on your partner. Being a cheater does (y)
Isn't Lee self diagnosed too?!

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
So I am assuming she's quit Younique then? They're dropping like flies there!
She was still flogging joining kit last week on her fb and touting for sign ups last night.
She prob only has to clear few hundred each month to stay black and her downline make it all for her.
Who else has jumped ship?

KH1984

Yes, it was Violet Blaze. I know not everything is what it seems on social media, but I really liked her content. I used to leave the odd comment and she was always sp nice.
I remember Violet from when I was with Younique about 6/7 years ago. She always seemed lovely!

Lynx

VIP Member
Utah convention, another reason to get back with Lee. Hopefully she is just using him and kicks him out when home.

lexiloo

VIP Member
no recent goss as i dont really follow much about it anymore its just what i hear from ex presenters im still friends with but plenty of tales about ⅞ years ago when it was first around in the uk!
we'd love to hear some :)

lexiloo

VIP Member
I hope your friend has left MLM for good, because it’s all a big con.
Sadly not she's currently with scentsy but not got the same rose tinted specs on although she does still like Katie's posts from time to time 😔

Lynx

VIP Member
I know loads went to UW at one point over here.
The black status who was my upline dropped out quietly a couple of years ago.
I went to a convention in Bolton once- looking back now it was very cultish lol
I remember another black status dropping out quietly too, became a nurse I think but also dabbled in UW. Can't remember her name (wouldn't mention it anyway as I don't think she's a social media person now) she but she got a massive cheque at the beginning and seemed to be doing well. Turns out her being glued to her phone constantly was affecting her home life and marriage so stepped away, turned out despite being Black Status she wasn't on that much in the end.

I doubt very much Katie was on a huge salary at the end, probably not even Black Status qualifying (or whatever they call it now). I wonder if her business debt is catching up with her.