Katie Louise Hamer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll probably start the arse and tit shaking videos again. Anything to pull in the views

Reactions: 2
She was wearing that weird one shoulder pink bikini top yesterday morning. Then for the gym (no bra because she likes the attention). Then she was still wearing it last night. She mustn't shower after the gym 🤮 And 11pm bed time for a 3 or 4 year old or whatever age Harlie is is shocking. Those kids just fit around her

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She was wearing that weird one shoulder pink bikini top yesterday morning. Then for the gym (no bra because she likes the attention). Then she was still wearing it last night. She mustn't shower after the gym 🤮 And 11pm bed time for a 3 or 4 year old or whatever age Harlie is is shocking. Those kids just fit around her
Yes, at 4 that is really late! Then presume it's about 7.30 that Harlee us up in order to get ready for school. I see she is still leaving Maddox strapped in his highchair in his bedroom to give him his feeds. I find this strange.

Katie seems to do really nice things with Lee's mum for her birthday, but I don't see much about her own mum. They took Lee's mum to USA last year, and this year a spa. Wonder if she's fallen out with her mum.

It's to keep her sweet because she's the childcare when they are off on their jollies or getting cosmetic procedures abroad. Katies mum was the least impressed in the worst pregnancy reaction video ever. Because she knew it was another kid she'd be lumbered with. Looks like they don't speak now

Can't believe she's been away again with Lee and his mum, and left thd kids behind! Katie's mum didnt even have the kids, looks more like a cousin to Lee had them for over a week!

• Wow
This woman is more insufferable than ever. Constantly losing the same 1 stone, shaking her ass and lying about income.

She gains weight so she can make a song and dance about losing it again for attention. I haven't watched her in ages. Nobody needs to see her shaking her fat injected arse and saggy tits. Never known anyone wear a pyjama top like beachwear. Then again, this is the woman who wears bikini tops to the gym

She looks exactly the same. No different to me. But if she is so happy with her body now, why the need for the stanky leg to make herself look slimmer. It doesn’t even make her look slimmer—just constipated and insecure.

Attachments

She's claiming that her body is down to some supplements- Yu. Presume they are younique too?
I remember when she had the huge surgical body makeover and then got pregnant weeks after.

Reactions: 4
She could pay the qualifying amount each month out of her own pocket and still get paid from all her downline.
I know a couple at the top who do that.
But when the down line starts to dwindle that’s when they start to panic/jump ship.
Is she still all over Amber now she’s left Y or was that another fake best friend scenario too?

I know a couple at the top who do that.
But when the down line starts to dwindle that’s when they start to panic/jump ship.
Is she still all over Amber now she’s left Y or was that another fake best friend scenario too?
I wonder what happened with Amber being sued by Younique? I read a while ago that she was putting stories out saying she left because she could no longer afford her bills and was struggling to put food on the table, she joined another MLM and then had to stop doing that one because Younique were suing her for breach of contract, apparently she signed one saying she couldn't sell for anyone else for six months after she left.
It's all a bit suss because she bragged about making millions so how come all of a sudden she couldn't afford to feed her kids? Not checked in for a while so will have to have a look.

• Wow
I am still totally lost on the fitness thing. She isn't particularly toned or good at exercise? Who would pay a random woman their money to be told to squats and lunges... revolutionary stuff?!

I am still totally lost on the fitness thing. She isn't particularly toned or good at exercise? Who would pay a random woman their money to be told to squats and lunges... revolutionary stuff?!
The insta fitness craze is wild. The people who pay her are probably the same people who find it reasonable to put a bottle of foundation on Klarna.

She's claiming that her body is down to some supplements- Yu. Presume they are younique too?
I remember when she had the huge surgical body makeover and then got pregnant weeks after.
I thought it was Younique too but it isn't! She is an affiliate of Yu, so sounds like you don't build a team but earn commission off sales.

Also that training she is offering to build your own digital marketing business is £400. Basically it's a generic course and Katie would have signed up for at some point which in turn gives her the right to sell it on, which she is now doing. I first came across it when The Ingham Family started pushing it. It's almost like an MLM, but the products get pushed down and there's no recruitment. Katie has also released at book for sale about making money online, Chris from The Ingham Family did this too and claimed he made a few thousand from sales, although it looked like AI had written it.

Is the fitness advice she offering chargeable too? The thing is if she is earning money off the fitness and diet "wellness" products I think she's supposed to be very transparent when advertising these and state every time she has had a tummy tuck etc. It's like those make up ads or volumising shampoo ads that have been pulled off the TV as they didn't state the models were wearing fake lashes or hair extensions.

I didn't realise Amber had left Younique. Well, we've seen how much debt Katie's business is, how overdrawn her business bank account is, so I'm not surprised she is trying to sell everything and anything.

• Wow