Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
The 'you're not pregnant again are you? Tell me you're not', then pushing away the box with the balloon that wouldn't pop in when they realised she was 🤣🤣🤣 Worse pregnancy announcement ever.
Yet she STILL shared it. Mind boggling.

Reactions: 2

Dobbythehouseelf

She's got round it by saying they'll need signed parental permission which reading between the lines sounds like the parent will be the one signing up and letting the minor run it, dodgy all round.
That sounds dodgy as hell. Not to mention completely unethical.

Lynx

VIP Member
woah......bit different to the days she bragged her bank balance resembled a phone number
I doubt her personal bank balance has that much in, as surely you wouldn't leave your business with cash flow issues and overdrawn (as a small business with onky herself as an employee). You'd not take a salary for a year and live off your savings. I wonder if Leo still has the £77,000 in her bank account that she bragged about 6 years ago.

elderflowerrose

She is as bad really, though.

They just constantly add children and animals into their home with no idea or real desire to care for them.

Stephie

VIP Member
I’m really shocked about her ex partner, I thought he was quite down to earth! I guess it shows that you can’t ever know. I know it’s none of our business but the setup just seems chaos, it’s just a constant stream of dogs and children and in and out and here and there.
Lost count of the number of dogs she's had, which vanish when she gets sick of them. And her blokes must have about 5 kids from 5 different women.

• Wow

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Desperate for the interaction so stages a proposal from old Turkey Teef :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anyone follow Lucy Preston? She is or was Katies downline or however it works. She started up a side hustle pimping out her kids doing childrens hairstyle demos. Her kids go to school with the most hideous ott hairstyles which they are going to cringe about when they are older. She is constantly making reels with them and they look sick as fuck. Shes a proper oddball
I can't believe shes still with younique- nearly everyone else from that era has gone.
Trips are a con- they say all expenses but its not. My upline earnt a cruise but she and her husband couldnt justify the cost of flights out to where it was sailing from. They wernt included

• Wow

Lynx

VIP Member
Ahhh, Amber Voight has come to stay with her, hence she's back in the house, is still with Lee, had the cleaners all day, had her hair done.

Olgivy

VIP Member
Then she went abroad and had the full body makeover done- boobs, lipo, bum lift, tummy tuck and then got pregnant 5 mins later
Remember when she got a tummy tuck like a month after she got a tummy tattoo. So now the tattoo is inside her belly button and it’s all distorted. I remember thinking that was wild.

Dobbythehouseelf

She used to get 100's, if not 1000's of likes on FB but it has really tailed off. Who can believe the bs much longer? Someone else who sells farmasi and they are always posting about how skint they are and putting stuff on Vinted. Does sound like they are millionaires...

Stephie

VIP Member
I don't understand how to read accounts at all. But Tattlers were looking into another 'influencers' accounts. And the money owed to the business, was money they had transferred into their own personal accounts to use. So could be the same with her

KH1984

Ah this thread has been a blast from the past. KLH blocked me on FB years ago when I posted asking why her house was on Rightmove to let when she’d alluded to buying it and I also questioned her when her dogs had puppies (obviously for her just to sell) after she had rehomed her sons French bulldog after only having the poor thing for 5 minutes but not being able to cope with it.

she’s a total grifter. I laugh when I the likes of her and Natasha Pearson making out they’re network marketing millionaires when a quick check on companies house says otherwise
---
Her just giving mage is still searchable for her “charity”

Natasha Pearson is another one who does my head in.
I like how KLH is currently trying to reinvent herself as some sort of fitness guru, what happened to all the ADHD posts and hashtags or did that one not work out for her and her engagement in the end so has been quietly dropped?

Stephie

VIP Member
I can't believe I've only just found this thread! I could go on and on...

Remember when she put an Amazon wish list on her socials for baby items? Hoping that her followers would buy what she needed, apparently her midwife told her to do it as she wouldn't get a baby shower due to Covid. This is despite her apparently being rich and loads of people being laid off from work due to the pandemic.

Remember the charity she set up for bell's palsy? Well, when I mean set up, she took donations from followers and never set the charity up. One or two commented on her Facebook asking for a charity update. Wonder what happened to the money?

Did anyone see the raffle 'company' she set up? Getting people to buy expensive raffle tickets and they could win a Dyson/Shark and cleaning package? Well this was illegal as raffles can only be held if the profit is for charity, but it looks like she was just splitting it with a friend to make a quick buck.

She definitely doesn't own that house. As soon as she moved in I found it online and it was up for rent, no records show smit was bought at the time. If they owned it she would have ripped the fitted office furniture out of one of the kids bedrooms but it's been left in. They made the garage look like a bar, but the rest of the house has only been painted, bit strange for someone who apparently owns her house. She has definitely claimed she bought it on more than one occasion too.

I have lots more too, but don't want to make this post too long.
Tell us more. I'm on a half an hour break. We're here for the tea

Last edited:

Stephie

VIP Member
The only holidays her kids get are to one of her caravans in Blackpool when she's going through yet another break up with Turkey Teef. The photos in her stories show how much she filters her pics. She's a lot bigger than she looks stood infront of the mirror posing.

Lynx

VIP Member
Ive not clicked on anything but the twitter posts reference 12 tattoos and her beach body makeover and timeline for that would fit.
Her last accounts at companies house arent amazing considering how long she's been black status for and the huge downline she was getting a cut of.
She must have really high outgoings?
Yes, I saw the hot tub fun post, which fits in.

Yes, her outgoings must be massive, I remember the rent on that place when she moved in was pretty steep (for where she lives) and that was a while ago. She was so silly to rent somewhere that expensive, as she has nothing to show for her money.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
really? wow not heard that one (about her aunt) but am loving the tea here! I do remember her being obsessed with Amber and trying so hard to emulate her
Chrissy Nutter, pretty sure she was Katie’s sponsor and for some reason I thought she was her aunt. Could have it wrong.
---
Her accounts at companies house are interesting; they imply she owes money a lot of money herself to her company, which I may have interpreted incorrectly

Last edited:
  • Wow

squeezyOrange

The living room really struck me as plain and boring. If that was a bought house it would have been modernised years ago.
Imagine having a photo of a jet ski in amongst pictures of “family” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣 so materialistic. That’s also first time I’ve seen the dogs for a while. Where do they sleep inside as didn’t see any dog beds.

kcab0231

Chatty Member
From previously being with younique when it first came to the uk i know a few of the ‘top’ presenters quite well however a fair few have moved on now and i myself have been left the company for a few years. Something i must say though is he eldest childs dad was trouble! She actually earned her and him a all paid for cruise one year with the other presenters who earned it (think at the time you just paid for your flights) and after the first night they had had a hige argument, he had been violent and was stood on the wrong side of the balcony on the ship threatening to jump, the following day they were both removed from the cruise and she checked them into some lavish hotel and made out it was all paid for by younique!! They regularly had these fall outs at home too.
shocked to see a thread on her as I didn’t thinj she was that well known outside of younique!
all the work she had done on her body meant she shouldn’t have had more children,having 2 pregnancies so soon after meant they were complicated pregnancies with endless problems, im not sure if this relates to her youngests disabilities though.
and i can confirm yes her house is rented and her car is leased!
Thanks for such a great tea spill

Another other younique goss??