Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KH1984

She's trying to recruit 16 and 17 year olds now! She's pulling the old line "only recruiting 30 so be quick" and she's said a few times on that live she wants under twenties. It's like rinse and repeat listening to her go on about what a fantastic opportunity it is and how it's the best company ever and she's here to help.
The thing is they are all the same. On the MLM thread there are 2 leaders named (Ex Y) who have been to about 4 if not 5 companies since, and every one is insaaaaane, best comp plan eveeeerrrr, never known propducts like it blah blah blah. Madness

Reactions: 3

Lynx

VIP Member
So she said she was off to USA for Farmasi, albeit just a brief post a while ago I think, now she's in Thailand and hasn't bothered going to USA. She's either started to earn quite a but more the past month, or is just being wreckless with her money still, as it wasn't that long ago they took the younger two to USA. I honestly don't get her finances, I'm sure when she starts to earn she spends it just as quick.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Tbf I have followed katie for 7 ir so years and she was big back then. But no doubt she knows her angels and edits etc
Then she went abroad and had the full body makeover done- boobs, lipo, bum lift, tummy tuck and then got pregnant 5 mins later

Stephie

VIP Member
I remember the latest pregnancy announcement - it was special!

also, when she got her body makeover, wasn’t that supposed to be at that time because she couldn’t have any more kids, then was pregnant quite quickly?
She had a tummy tuck, lipo and bum implants soon after to cheer herself up. Whilst still with her oldests dad. And was pregnant a couple of months later with a completely different bloke

lexiloo

VIP Member
Thought you had to be 18 to sign up for MLM's?
She's got round it by saying they'll need signed parental permission which reading between the lines sounds like the parent will be the one signing up and letting the minor run it, dodgy all round.

Dobbythehouseelf

There is a podcast called "sounds like a cult" which explores MLM's. Really interesting in terms of what is happening with farmasi/younique.

I see some of the other MLMers mentioned earlier up the thread are in pretty dire financial states but it still doesn't seem to occur to them that working is the answer...

Dobbythehouseelf

Holy shit. I didn't realise things were that bad. I know of a lovely lady who was heavily involved in younique and KLH. One day her socials just disappeared. I always wonder what happened to her and if it was because of MLM.

Lynx

VIP Member
It doesn't matter how much she 'levels up' or how much money she earns, I don't think she'll be truly happy until she realises she is better off without Lee. The fact is though, the more she earns, the more Lee will probably stick around.

lexiloo

VIP Member
So much filler, her top lip is turning into a beak 🦆

View attachment 2162293
Someone has commented on it saying way too many fillers, I wonder if she'll respond or delete it? it's been there since last night by the look of it. She's one for catfishing for sure, she puts heavily filtered pictures up then looks nothing like that on her lives, lots of bum lick comments telling her she's stunning and gorgeous, she isn't, she's plain, ordinary looking and im not slating her for it, just saying that someone could have a face like a dropped pie and they'd still have hangers on telling them how stunning they are and then they reply "thanks hun"

elderflowerrose

I feel for all the kids, to be honest. Katie is constantly away. Not every now and again for an adult holiday, but constantly. She’s back for a week then away for two then back for three and away for ten days. Must be confusing as hell.

She said on a live once that Harlee didn’t go to bed until 2/3 am, the poor kid must be beside herself with exhaustion. She rarely mentions Leo now but I know he was on a reduced timetable at school due to behaviour problems. I think he might just be living at his dads now as she never mentions him! I’m not really sure what Madddox’ needs are but I do remember she left him in hospital to go on a holiday with Lee and no Harlee or Leo so says where her priorities are …

• Sad

lexiloo

VIP Member
I can't believe I've only just found this thread! I could go on and on...

Remember when she put an Amazon wish list on her socials for baby items? Hoping that her followers would buy what she needed, apparently her midwife told her to do it as she wouldn't get a baby shower due to Covid. This is despite her apparently being rich and loads of people being laid off from work due to the pandemic.

Remember the charity she set up for bell's palsy? Well, when I mean set up, she took donations from followers and never set the charity up. One or two commented on her Facebook asking for a charity update. Wonder what happened to the money?

Did anyone see the raffle 'company' she set up? Getting people to buy expensive raffle tickets and they could win a Dyson/Shark and cleaning package? Well this was illegal as raffles can only be held if the profit is for charity, but it looks like she was just splitting it with a friend to make a quick buck.

She definitely doesn't own that house. As soon as she moved in I found it online and it was up for rent, no records show smit was bought at the time. If they owned it she would have ripped the fitted office furniture out of one of the kids bedrooms but it's been left in. They made the garage look like a bar, but the rest of the house has only been painted, bit strange for someone who apparently owns her house. She has definitely claimed she bought it on more than one occasion too.

I have lots more too, but don't want to make this post too long.
welcome :) this is the kind of tea we hoped for, I always thought she was dodgy and her claims seemed to be far fetched a lot of the time but I've not really seen or read much to back it up apart from the odd snippets on here so feel free to keep it coming, she needs exposing for her shady ways

Stephie

VIP Member
Seen it all now. Pimping out her kids to get more attention. Her life wouldn't be chaotic if she stopped spending so much time on social media and took care of her kids. The freeloader she's shacked up with stopped living off her credit cards and got a job. Stopped packing her kids off to nanny Sandras and fucking off on holiday every other week. She only has 2 kids living with her. Hardly a chaotic household. Or blended for that matter as looks like the manchild never sees his other kids she claims to be stepmum to. And fucking around behind your partners back isn't ADHD. Or born 3 weeks early premature but full term. But bring on the car crash

Stephie

VIP Member
If the cleaners were in for 8 hours, her house must have been grim. Loved the brag about how much money she'd lose out on over those 8 hours if she cleaned it herself. Yet baldy is doing cold water dips in an old chest freezer. Not got a couple of hundred quid spare for a proper one, Hamer? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
Ahhh, Amber Voight has come to stay with her, hence she's back in the house, is still with Lee, had the cleaners all day, had her hair done.
Exactlty what I thought. Don't pay much attention to Amber. But I get the impression she's trying to be the British version.

Olgivy

VIP Member
She clearly bought her own engagement ring and just gave him it for the photo opp. The guy has never looked interested in her. Don’t know how she can’t see it.

KH1984

TBF don't know if she goes with other men. But he's certainly got an eye for the ladies and no matter how many he shags, they're still together.
He was banging someone else while she was in hospital with the little boy if I remember rightly. The meltdown was epic. I actually felt sorry for her, until she took Mr Potato Head back!

• Wow