Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stephie

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the 'a lot of you are inboxing meh asking 'ow I am. Because I do share me life online and yu know when summats up'. Followed by another tedious explanation of how her and egg head love each other, but are spending a bit of time apart to 'work on things'. Before jetting off for another 10 day inclusive somewhere. Followed by more heavily filtered skanky leg bikini pose boomerangs in a full length mirrors. And grinning shots of egg head and his glow in the dark teeth stood by a palm tree

Reactions: 3

Lolly Pop

Ah this thread has been a blast from the past. KLH blocked me on FB years ago when I posted asking why her house was on Rightmove to let when she’d alluded to buying it and I also questioned her when her dogs had puppies (obviously for her just to sell) after she had rehomed her sons French bulldog after only having the poor thing for 5 minutes but not being able to cope with it.

she’s a total grifter. I laugh when I the likes of her and Natasha Pearson making out they’re network marketing millionaires when a quick check on companies house says otherwise
---
Her just giving mage is still searchable for her “charity”

Last edited:
  • Heart

Olgivy

VIP Member
Holy shit. I didn't realise things were that bad. I know of a lovely lady who was heavily involved in younique and KLH. One day her socials just disappeared. I always wonder what happened to her and if it was because of MLM.
Was this Violet Blaze? She was in Katie’s downline and was really active on socials and just vanished overnight 🤷‍♀️
---
She's the ultimate catfish and so shady with her recruiting, a friend of mine was sucked in by her, Katie told her she was taking her places, that she was "one to watch" and she knew she'd end up being a huge success story, for context my friend had left another MLM after being successful so was fresh meat for the hamer, she sent her voice notes, shouted her out, sent her freebies and promised her the earth, I tried to warn my friend but she was sucked in hard and believed Katie had her back, im sure it will come as no surprise to hear she was chewed up, spat out and slung to the side when she didn't in fact make the thousands per month Katie swore she would. My friend reported her to Younique compliance (with encouragement from me) and they said they couldn't see anything wrong in her conduct, it's like she's made of teflon, everything bounces off her, I for one and thrilled to see a thread on this con artist.
She definitely likes to talk a “good game” but she is incredibly insecure. I hope your friend has left MLM for good, because it’s all a big con. Katie likes to lead people to believe she is a millionaire. A millionaire that rents? Erm ok then.

Last edited:

Lynx

VIP Member
Seen it all now. Pimping out her kids to get more attention. Her life wouldn't be chaotic if she stopped spending so much time on social media and took care of her kids. The freeloader she's shacked up with stopped living off her credit cards and got a job. Stopped packing her kids off to nanny Sandras and fucking off on holiday every other week. She only has 2 kids living with her. Hardly a chaotic household. Or blended for that matter as looks like the manchild never sees his other kids she claims to be stepmum to. And fucking around behind your partners back isn't ADHD. Or born 3 weeks early premature but full term. But bring on the car crash
The thing is, I'm sure she's mentioned several times in the past that her being on the phone too much causes relationship issues. I'm sure being on her phone even more won't help.

I know I may sound like a heartless cow, but Harlee and Maddox life's are basically school/nursery, McDonalds and watching TV and riding around not secured in child carseats or even in carseats at all. Hardly anything exciting/wortu documenting.

The majority of fun stuff Katie does is without her kids. Half the time they don't seem like a family, let alone a blended one. The grandmothers' reactions over Katie's second pregnancy with Lee says it all.

Dobbythehouseelf

She put her current fella on blast all over her socials for cheating and within days it was all forgotten about and they were back together. I would hate everyone to know what a rat he was, and then be posting about him like he is gods gift.

The jiggling/bouncing is bizarre, it hadn't occurred to me she was targeting a particular audience!

squeezyOrange

Only option? But shes a millionaire boss mama 🙄
Is the tenancy in his name I wonder. Plot thickens.
she done this about 18 months ago too. Took the kids and moved to the caravan for a while while she put her big girl pants on and found herself. Maybe she’s realised she’s worth more than him, hope she has because it’s actually quite sad how much validation she craves from him.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Is farmasi a new mlm, or has it been going a while? I'd never heard of it before. I also couldn't work out if that Thailand trip was just her on hol, or to do with farmasi?
Its newish. Turkish and set up by the fantastically named Dr Tuna.
Im not with them I just remember that from the blurb that popped up on my fb feed from the mlm huns

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I can't believe I've only just found this thread! I could go on and on...

Remember when she put an Amazon wish list on her socials for baby items? Hoping that her followers would buy what she needed, apparently her midwife told her to do it as she wouldn't get a baby shower due to Covid. This is despite her apparently being rich and loads of people being laid off from work due to the pandemic.

Remember the charity she set up for bell's palsy? Well, when I mean set up, she took donations from followers and never set the charity up. One or two commented on her Facebook asking for a charity update. Wonder what happened to the money?

Did anyone see the raffle 'company' she set up? Getting people to buy expensive raffle tickets and they could win a Dyson/Shark and cleaning package? Well this was illegal as raffles can only be held if the profit is for charity, but it looks like she was just splitting it with a friend to make a quick buck.

She definitely doesn't own that house. As soon as she moved in I found it online and it was up for rent, no records show smit was bought at the time. If they owned it she would have ripped the fitted office furniture out of one of the kids bedrooms but it's been left in. They made the garage look like a bar, but the rest of the house has only been painted, bit strange for someone who apparently owns her house. She has definitely claimed she bought it on more than one occasion too.

I have lots more too, but don't want to make this post too long.
I remember the Amazon wish list; I thought it was so weird that firstly she thought randomers would be buying her presents, and secondly - that they actually did!!! Like, what is wrong with these people?!

She was obsessed with Amber Voight, who was another charlatan, lots of surgery etc and kind of copied her in a lot of things.

I wonder what happened with her & bestie Emma Thornton though, could never quite figure that out. It seems that as soon as Emma dropped Younique, Katie dropped her.

Stephie

VIP Member
Fantastic to see how much progress her little boy has made. But her 'proud story she's posted today is nothing than another algorithm push. She fucked off to Turkey with shiny head to get their teeth done within weeks of Maddox being discharged from hospital. Any loving mother would be at home caring for their child. But she had more important things, like her 'smile transformation'. And her stories attract the attention she needs

vortex

I can't believe shes still with younique- nearly everyone else from that era has gone.
Trips are a con- they say all expenses but its not. My upline earnt a cruise but she and her husband couldnt justify the cost of flights out to where it was sailing from. They wernt included
She’s well and truly still drinking the Kool Aid. Did a video a few weeks back about how excited she was about the changes being made to their pay structure. Essentially they now have to do double the work to be paid the same, and she touted this as a good thing. 🙈

• Wow

Lynx

VIP Member
I wonder if the parents of the other children at Maddox's school know that Katie is sharing videos of their children on social media. She's probably getting them from the school app and using them for social media clout.

• Wow

elderflowerrose

I don’t know how she makes money now.

I can sort of see how when it first took off if you were in the right place at the right time you could make it, but she doesn’t seem to post much about Younique any more. She used to get loads of likes and comments but again not now.

I know her youngest has a disability but I’m not totally sure what it is. It’s just all really chaotic I think, despite the beautiful house (and it is) if it was a council house the way they live would probably have social workers sniffing round. Just constant people in and out and dogs and madness.

Stephie

VIP Member
They'll be back together. She's going to Utah next week so that'll be the kids packed off to Nannys
again

• Sad

Lynx

VIP Member
Has Katie fallen out with her mum? I know she hasn't mentioned her in ages, including her mum having the kids when she goes on her adult only holidays. Just noticed she's taken Lee's mum to see AKON with VIP passes and then said another item ticked off Lee's mum's bucket list. That along with USA and whatever else they've been up to. Just seems odd that she's treating Lee's mum all the time but hear nothing of her mum. Maybe got sick of being a permanent babysitter.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Just looked at her last set of accounts on companies house for fabulash.
Now im not an expert on reading accounts but it looks like shes borrowed a lot from bank, is owed a lot and took about 70k out of the business in 2021. And has 10k worth of office equipment.
Can someone who knows what they are on about have a look and see if ive got right end of stick with it?

Reactions: 2

KH1984

I remember another black status dropping out quietly too, became a nurse I think but also dabbled in UW. Can't remember her name (wouldn't mention it anyway as I don't think she's a social media person now) she but she got a massive cheque at the beginning and seemed to be doing well. Turns out her being glued to her phone constantly was affecting her home life and marriage so stepped away, turned out despite being Black Status she wasn't on that much in the end.

I doubt very much Katie was on a huge salary at the end, probably not even Black Status qualifying (or whatever they call it now). I wonder if her business debt is catching up with her.
I know who you mean. She outed Y on Facebook big time in the end and got a lot of abuse for it bubt I really respected her for it becasue she was absolutely spot on about the 'sisterhood/y Sisters'
KLH had a huge downline back when I was with Y in 2016 to 2018. They must have lost so many people if even she couldn't qualify for Black Status wage, she had about 14/15 black status presenters in her downline at 1 point but I know of at least 5 of them who have left now.

Reactions: 2