Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynx

VIP Member
I see Katie is back in the house. Hopefully Lee is out of the house!

So does Lee even work or does he just live the lazy life? Is he a builder by trade?

I'm sure she's paid for everything; jet skis, quad bikes, campervan, touring caravan, motorbikes etc. Then she's taken him on the 'free trips' and no doubt paid for all of the flights etc as Younique provide the minimum.

All this spending on Lee, but she doesn't own her home.

Reactions: 4

Stephie

VIP Member
I've followed her for years. She's nothing but a bullshitter who will tell any old sob story for content. The biggest or most shocking lie she has told that I can remember. Was she had a positive pregnancy test in around 2017. Followed by a negative test. Went for an internal scan and she wrote a post explaining she had been told she had a collapsed sack. So no embryo. Only she blew that story up over time to get more followers. Claiming she was told at her 12 week scan the baby had no heartbeat. Posting pics of her 'bump'. Which was just bloating as she never got past 3-4 weeks. She also likes to talk about being a 'premmie mum'. Again, to get more followers. Only her youngest was born at 38 weeks. Hardly prem.

Anyone see the video when she announced her last pregnancy to hers and Turkey Teefs mum? They weren't happy at all. Knowing it'd be another kid for them to look after whilst she swans off abroad leaving her kids behind.

And the arse wiggling and tit jiggling that she dresses up as 'fitness challenges'. All to draw in the pervs

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
Does she still do the adult content. Not Only Fans. I'm sure it was before that. But wasn't she selling underwear and nude shots. Then the underwear she'd worn in the pics?

• Wow

Northern85

I remember seeing all the posts - didn’t she make out she’d found out whilst in the hospital with her youngest?!?

I used to see her on my socials when I had a work friend who had joined younique and was kissing her arse non stop. I am surprised anyone still buys that younique make up the stuff my work mate got me to sample was awful
Yep, I seem to remember some photo of her all cried out beside a hospital bed, just for added drama!

Glad someone has started a thread on her. She’s been annoying me for years!

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
Post about BIG LIFE CHANGES and deep soul searching will appear soon too. Not sure how much deeper she can go, surely she’s found herself by now.
5 hours ago :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20230705_175753_Facebook.jpg

Creased at her giving parenting advice. She's only interested in the kids when he's fucked off. And he can't be bothered with them. Hence them splitting up when there's no trips away for a while. Must be chaos and such a toxic environment for those kids living with such self obsessed selfish parents. No wonder his daughter's no longer on the scene.

• Haha

Lynx

VIP Member
Anyone else often felt sad for Harlee and Maddox?

Remember Harlee's playroom? It had padded floors, tonnes of toys, TV and a baby gate. Harlee was basically shut in there everyday when she was in the older baby stage and younger toddler stage. You'd often see her eat her meals in there too. No adult interaction, no one to play with. Every now and again Katie would look in and film and Harlee had trashed the room, probably through boredom. I always thought Harlee seemed very delayed with her speech and it's not surprising as she was just left to her own devices most days. The only time you used to see Harlee go out was on school pick ups and on the McDonald's run. Thank goodness for preschool! Now she's a bit older they seem to do a little bit more with her like camping and caravan holidays.

Then there's Maddox with his additional needs and developmental delays, bless him. I'm so glad they've found a pre-school/nursery for him as for 2.5 years he's been laid it front of the TV. I know it must be hard having a child with additional needs, but I never understood why they haven't done more with him. I think she mentioned maybe once or twice that she took him to a toddler group but I doubt that was long lived.

It all just seems "me, me, me". As grown ups they have a lot of time to themselves considering they have six children between them!

• Sad

Stephie

VIP Member
Has Katie fallen out with her mum? I know she hasn't mentioned her in ages, including her mum having the kids when she goes on her adult only holidays. Just noticed she's taken Lee's mum to see AKON with VIP passes and then said another item ticked off Lee's mum's bucket list. That along with USA and whatever else they've been up to. Just seems odd that she's treating Lee's mum all the time but hear nothing of her mum. Maybe got sick of being a permanent babysitter.
Last time I saw her mum or any mention of her was the disastrous pregnancy reveal. I get the impression her mum couldn't even be arsed to bring Katie up, so she won't be up for bringing Katie's 3 up whilst she's off on yet another holiday with the man child.

Olgivy

VIP Member
I think they both thrive on their toxic, volatile relationship. She bangs on about empowering women. When I don't know of anyone more needy than her. Where did 'Rabble' or whatever the dog is called come from? Never heard him mentioned it before. So guessing they're either breeding and flogging puppy's again away from social media. Or it's another little present to keep Baldy happy and him let her back in the house. Wonder if he's on the plane to Utah next week. Sat holding a beer up, grinning with his oversized UV gnashers surrounded by a load of bored housewives network marketers
The female empowerment narrative she likes to trot out is what makes her highly unlikeable for me. She is quite happy to spout absolute shite to recruit unsuspecting women into her down line, but in her own life she is happy to accept crumbs from the father of her children, and buy his affections. She is a FRAUD basically.

squeezyOrange

Post about BIG LIFE CHANGES and deep soul searching will appear soon too. Not sure how much deeper she can go, surely she’s found herself by now.

squeezyOrange

She hasn’t bought her own house because she’s blown so much money on materialistic items. Camper vans, motorbikes, quads, hot tub and all the designer gear. Such a waste. I liked her at the start as she seemed down to earth but quickly unfollowed when the real her started to shine through.

Remember when she got a tummy tuck like a month after she got a tummy tattoo. So now the tattoo is inside her belly button and it’s all distorted. I remember thinking that was wild.
I remember her coming back from Turkey after she’d had it done and she came back through the airport in a wheelchair like she’d been for lifesaving surgery 😂😂

• Haha

Lynx

VIP Member
Then she went abroad and had the full body makeover done- boobs, lipo, bum lift, tummy tuck and then got pregnant 5 mins later
I don't think her body had even had chance to heal properly before she was pregnant! I'm. Sure Amber had the same thing done, and she just copied.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I remember the Amazon wish list; I thought it was so weird that firstly she thought randomers would be buying her presents, and secondly - that they actually did!!! Like, what is wrong with these people?!

She was obsessed with Amber Voight, who was another charlatan, lots of surgery etc and kind of copied her in a lot of things.

I wonder what happened with her & bestie Emma Thornton though, could never quite figure that out. It seems that as soon as Emma dropped Younique, Katie dropped her.
She was also best mates with Emma Privelage at one point, they even set up a couple of companies together.

Lynx

VIP Member
Woah! Just seen Katie's new business accounts.

Business cash in the bank has gone down from £19300 to zero.
The business has a £10,000 loan from the bank (due to be paid off within one year) .
The business bank account is overdrawn by £25,000 (due to be paid off with one year).
Then there's another loan due after a year for £27700.

Last year the loans were roughly the same and also due within the year, so assume she negotiated with the bank, or borrowed again. But the business wasn't overdrawn before.

There is another section of £63k due within a year, and I believe her salary could be included in this as it is an expense, as well as other expenses. Plus she is owed money too, from I presume sales?

Overall it balances out, just! But it certainly doesn't look healthy, with the loans and overdrafts. Like, how is that possible for something like Younique? Just looked at a similar Black Status Presenter, they have no loans, or overdraft and a good balance. She said a few weeks back her accountant wouldn't be happy with her spending, I'm not surprised, she has no money sat in her business account, she either owes or they owe her. I bet her and Lee are spending too much by paying such a high salary and causing cash flow issues.

I know she has her caravans but they aren't going through the business as there's minimal assets showing.

• Wow

KH1984

Yes, that's her!

Yes, Katie was doing really well, she showed Leo's bank statement once and it had over £70k in back in 2017ish! I wonder if she still has the money put away for Leo/divided between the children or if she's had to use it.

I knew she wasn't really that well off when she rented that house instead of buying. She could have bought a decent sized family house but instead she has spent all that money on rent! But I got the impression it was all for show, as she rented that soon after she split from Gaz.

If you compare KLH to Claire DC they are so different with their finances. Claire bought and renovated her house and shops in Primark. Although Claire at one point was double black status, possibly earning more.

KLH has obviously moved due to not earning enough.
I actually really like Claire DC. I met her a few times and she was quite down to earth. She seems to have been much more sensible with her money.

I don't know if KLH was a bit lost after her split with Gaz or what but she does seem to have gone OTT with the spending, especially on keeping the boyfriend happy!

Reactions: 3

KH1984

“Things people ask me about my body”

nobody asks these things. Ever. You just live for jiggling your backside on Instagram 😂

• Haha

Olgivy

VIP Member
So one day she's claiming she's lost 2 and a half stone or sometimes as she puts it 2.7 stone (like, a few days ago). But now she's claiming she's lost 5 stone/70 lbs. Her current weight is 154 lbs, which is 11 stone, which seems about right for her shape and height, but I just can't imagine she ever got up to 224lb.
She is obsessed with weight loss but she always looks the same to me 🤷‍♀️

Lynx

VIP Member
Had to go look for the post to see his teeth :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: what a state! He looks like he can't be arsed as he puts the ring on her finger, how can she believe he's genuine? Also saw this unfiltered picture she's been tagged in, look how different she looks!!!

View attachment 2957610
I saw this photo too! It's not just the crows feet, but in general she looks very different. She shouldn't be using all those filters when advertising all those skin products.