Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Woah! Just seen Katie's new business accounts.

Business cash in the bank has gone down from £19300 to zero.
The business has a £10,000 loan from the bank (due to be paid off within one year) .
The business bank account is overdrawn by £25,000 (due to be paid off with one year).
Then there's another loan due after a year for £27700.

Last year the loans were roughly the same and also due within the year, so assume she negotiated with the bank, or borrowed again. But the business wasn't overdrawn before.

There is another section of £63k due within a year, and I believe her salary could be included in this as it is an expense, as well as other expenses. Plus she is owed money too, from I presume sales?

Overall it balances out, just! But it certainly doesn't look healthy, with the loans and overdrafts. Like, how is that possible for something like Younique? Just looked at a similar Black Status Presenter, they have no loans, or overdraft and a good balance. She said a few weeks back her accountant wouldn't be happy with her spending, I'm not surprised, she has no money sat in her business account, she either owes or they owe her. I bet her and Lee are spending too much by paying such a high salary and causing cash flow issues.

I know she has her caravans but they aren't going through the business as there's minimal assets showing.
woah......bit different to the days she bragged her bank balance resembled a phone number

Reactions: 2

Stephie

VIP Member
I thought the same about Leo. Wonder why he isn't there. Unless the younger two travel or stay free or something and they can't afford to take him

Stephie

VIP Member
She never mentions her mum now. But then thinking back to the baby reveal her mum was devastated. Both mothers were. Because they knew it was another one for them to look after while she's jetting off to wherever partying building an empire :ROFLMAO:

Lynx

VIP Member
She also seems to think feeling “empowered” is synonymous with getting your kit off for the gram. She is not an unattractive woman in the slightest, but by God is she prolific with showing off her tits and ass. Unfortunately the constant in your face with it is grating, and you find yourself thinking “I’ve seen better” after a while. 🤦‍♀️
The reels! When she is dancing with no bra, erect nipples and shaking her ass with Harlee! It's inappropriate and flipping awful! She gets lots of comments from weirdos too, all whilst Harlee has her school uniform on with logo on display. She even has her house pinpointed on Google Maps!
---
Oh, where?
Actually, maybe not, I can't find it, I think she must have just been dominating the MLM thread recently!

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I am still totally lost on the fitness thing. She isn't particularly toned or good at exercise? Who would pay a random woman their money to be told to squats and lunges... revolutionary stuff?!
The insta fitness craze is wild. The people who pay her are probably the same people who find it reasonable to put a bottle of foundation on Klarna.

Stephie

VIP Member
Just stumbled upon this beauty on a friends FB page. What she looks like when she's not in control of the photograph. Without all the filters, photoshop, angels, and the skanky leg pose :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-03-06 13.45.34.png

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Isn’t her aunt one of the original Younique people in the states? I remember a lot of drama with her because someone else wanted to use fabulash in their business name way back at the beginning too 🤣
She was hanging out of every word Amber Voight said for a long time too but doesn’t mention her anymore.
really? wow not heard that one (about her aunt) but am loving the tea here! I do remember her being obsessed with Amber and trying so hard to emulate her

Stephie

VIP Member
She's doing the usual spiel about coparenting and being a 'blended family' again 🥱 He'll be back when his Turkey teef need another polish ✈

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
What was her 'cribs' thing all about last night? Very odd. She's been renting it for years, so not as if she's showing off a new home. And we called it, she's back with the freeloader in time for his next holibobs ✈ She's pushing 'the opportunity' more than ever. And the caravans. Times must be hard. I mean what kind of 'Six figure earner' begs for people to 'send stars' on their lives. I've seen many 'influencers' telling their veiwers not to waste money on stars as they only get pennies from them. First night back in their own house and she's packed Harlee off to her nannys. Those poor kids live such an unsettled life

Last edited:

Stephie

VIP Member
Surely he wouldn't be that much of a dick. To stop his own son accessing medical supplies 😲 If that is the case, and she's had to order more explaining why. I'd expect social services will be getting involved

Really sad thing is, she'll be back with him next week. And giving all her attention to him again and the kids will be packed off to Nanny Sandras

vortex

Ive not clicked on anything but the twitter posts reference 12 tattoos and her beach body makeover and timeline for that would fit.
Her last accounts at companies house arent amazing considering how long she's been black status for and the huge downline she was getting a cut of.
She must have really high outgoings?
Or dodgy accounts. 😉

lexiloo

VIP Member
I know a couple at the top who do that.
But when the down line starts to dwindle that’s when they start to panic/jump ship.
Is she still all over Amber now she’s left Y or was that another fake best friend scenario too?
I wonder what happened with Amber being sued by Younique? I read a while ago that she was putting stories out saying she left because she could no longer afford her bills and was struggling to put food on the table, she joined another MLM and then had to stop doing that one because Younique were suing her for breach of contract, apparently she signed one saying she couldn't sell for anyone else for six months after she left.
It's all a bit suss because she bragged about making millions so how come all of a sudden she couldn't afford to feed her kids? Not checked in for a while so will have to have a look.

• Wow

squeezyOrange

She never mentions her mum now. But then thinking back to the baby reveal her mum was devastated. Both mothers were. Because they knew it was another one for them to look after while she's jetting off to wherever partying building an empire :ROFLMAO:
I remember how gutted they were that she was pregnant again 😂

Stephie

VIP Member
Also noticed can hear Maddox in the background. She says she'll have to go as he's due a feed. Because god forbid that lazy waste of space would haul his lazy arse off the bed to see to his son

Dobbythehouseelf

I am still totally lost on the fitness thing. She isn't particularly toned or good at exercise? Who would pay a random woman their money to be told to squats and lunges... revolutionary stuff?!