Katie Jane Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new pics are so bad. I’ve always thought she has a pretty face but these do her no favours at all.
Sack the photographer!

Reactions: 3
I couldn't get over her tiktok about sculpted by aimee. It seemed like she was laying the ground work for not bothering to go because she is unwell. Not very professional. Also was that her first time using the products? She didn't seem that gone on some of them. Should she not have indicated that it was an ad?

Reactions: 4
She is such a hypochondriac. Bit tired? Must be getting sick Sneezed twice? Must be getting sick Didn’t sleep well? Must be getting sick.

also, so bad a declaring ads, it’s very annoying.

Can’t help thinking she really pumps up that she is so in demand by just overusing the word editorial for everything. She doesn’t seem to get booked massive amounts on big name clients.

Reactions: 7
I strongly believe she needs to tackle her wooden ceilings first. She needs to do what she's been saying since she bought the house and try to make them the same tone of wood across that big open plan space. Adding *another* tone of wood in the flooring is gonna look chaotic.
As well as it being at risk of getting damaged when she does tackle the ceilings

Attachments

Wonder if they will just do a purely cosmetic job on that house and sell it. They seem to have bought it despite all those big flaws, plus the flooding issue. No survey done?

she is also utterly clueless at any sort of interior design. Like with her clothes, her taste is in her ass.

Reactions: 7
I know it’s all for freebies but if she genuinely wanted to know answers to house renovation stuff, why not ask her dad?

Reactions: 3
The house creeps me out a bit. Looks like something from a chilling film set 😳
can't lie, I don't love it either. I think if you had a good creative flair you could make it into something but neither she or her husband seem to have any creativity at all in that department.

Reactions: 2
They took such a long time to settle on that place an’ all. She was talking about it for years and years - the hunt.

Reactions: 2
Once again asking for advice on travelling with her kit - isn't she supposed to be a professional make-up artist?

• Haha