Katie Jane Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am guessing she has no idea this thread exists. The tiktok could be Oscar winning.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The TikTok is still up. Just had a flick through and the faux American accent is absolutely hideous. I used to like her, now she just grates on me….

I can’t find this tiktok!!
Here it is if you still need it:

On one hand girls and women get this kind of ugly unsolicited "feedback" just for breathing online. On the other hand, Katie is evidently a blackhole dying for online attention 24/7 and she will scrape the couch cushion for tit to post online so I kind of have no fucks to give if she's choosing to focus on the negative side of the influencer life she has chosen in addition to being a makeup artist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
No, she doesn’t deserve those comments. They are vile and ridiculous. But for someone being on social media for a living that’s not a very powerful or effective way of responding t them.

Reactions: 2
Katie obviously knew she was going to be featured in the Daily Mail, it’s usually an Instagrammer’s PR who negotiates it, so she went and read all the comments. She must’ve known it would be pretty negative so why do that to herself? It’s clearly affected her to then go and make a TikTok about it, to try and pretend she’s not bothered 🤦‍♀️
All the thousands of sycophantic comments she gets daily, and she’s concentrating on this - there there Katie, just pile on some more blusher.
I really hate how you can always see her nasal cavity 🤢

Reactions: 7
I'm sure she's been featured in the DM or Sun before because she posted something about the hateful comments she got then

Oh god I’ve just caught her live. She’s doing makeup and asks Google to play this blokes song (can’t remember who it is) she says oh listen to this guy you’ll understand then proceeds to sing loudly along to the song and all you can hear is her bleeping voice!!! Give it a bleeping rest jeeeez

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
her singing Happy Birthday at that party with the mic as though she is a pro. Cringe hard.

then her reel of herself in the cab just gazing lovingly at herself is actually quite unnerving. She has a problem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
In what world is this rosacea-esque-brown-lip-liner disaster a "bridesmaid" look?

If I was looking for a makeup artist, I would consider this a red flag for two reasons:
1. She did not understand the assignment LOL. Most people want classic, not trendy for weddings.
2. She did not care about the assignment. Meaning, she seems like one of those arrogant people who would ignore their client and do whatever she wanted anyway.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 12.56.49 AM.png

• Sick
In what world is this rosacea-esque-brown-lip-liner disaster a "bridesmaid" look?

If I was looking for a makeup artist, I would consider this a red flag for two reasons:
1. She did not understand the assignment LOL. Most people want classic, not trendy for weddings.
2. She did not care about the assignment. Meaning, she seems like one of those arrogant people who would ignore their client and do whatever she wanted anyway.

View attachment 2751607
I will say sans the lip liner I really like this look (granted it's fairly ordinary). But yeah I don't know why anyone wants their bridal party to look like they've just been ran through with a Kylie lip kit or something.

Her endless reels of herself just staring into her camera singing and gazing at her reflection are unnerving. What is wrong with her? She needs a good mate to have a word.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6