Katie Jane Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this dick head never heard of flights from Australia to the UK - read that again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh FFS give over, woman. We get it ok 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm a fairly peaceable person but every time this woman and Laura Whitmore post photos of themselves with their mouths open like this I want to punch them in the face. I think they think it looks sexy?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She reckons her teeth look good??? Has she looked in the mirror she looks worse than before!

Reactions: 3
When she’s talking about painting the bedroom. It looks as though there’s wallpaper on there at the moment. She’s not just painting on top of the paper is she?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does anyone really step out of the house with this amount of blush?
1711803336971.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am also constantly amazed at her complete lack of creativity - asking for ‘ideas’ to name the colour? wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd like to return to my two previous points (😂)

1. WHYYYYY did she start buying soft furnishings before important messy jobs?! And why did she not then cover them?!

2. This damp situation in the basement is very concerning. She had these pump things fitted to drain the water. But where is it coming from?! And why is there so much of it?! And why deposit it right next to the wall where its evidently soaking back up into the same wall!

Attachments

• Haha

1. WHYYYYY did she start buying soft furnishings before important messy jobs?! And why did she not then cover them?!

2. This damp situation in the basement is very concerning. She had these pump things fitted to drain the water. But where is it coming from?! And why is there so much of it?! And why deposit it right next to the wall where its evidently soaking back up into the same wall!
Jesus. That's a bad oul job. I know she/they have little or no expertise themselves but surely they're rich enough and smart enough to employ good tradespeople to sort these issues?
Apparently not though.

Reactions: 4

I thought that about the water pumping out - it’s going to make that wall damp and they’ll get more problems from that 🤷🏼‍♀️
All this furniture they’re buying is going to be ruined by the time the structural and more heavy duty interior jobs are finished. Her dad would have told her which way round to do stuff, surely?

she seems dumb as a rock on these issues - plus clothes selection

that damp problem isn't going away. If they thing that tiny white pipe sticking out and pouring the water down the wall is it fixed they are in for a big shock.

I wondered that about the water pump!! Why is there so much water and where is it being pumped out to?! Is it just pooling on the ground?! No drainage?!!

Is that a constant flow of water or do they just turn on the pump when they go to the property and it drains water that’s collected under the house somewhere? So strange.
They seemed to spend so long searching for a house, why buy one that has an issue like that?

Reactions: 1