Katie Jane Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm….maybe not!
Lose the shoes and I actually like this look.

Katie does seem a little lost lately. I would presume the failed ivf has taken its toll on her and she is reacting in a out of character way. Tarek is 12 plus years older than her and they wanted a child since they married 16 years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is he really? He looks so young! He reminds me of fozzy the bear from the muppets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Two questions:

Why is she so surprised that they have Spar shops in Ireland? 🤦‍♀️

Why does Tarek go with her on every single work trip that she has? Is she incapable of travelling alone? How can they even manage this? God forbid she (they both) had “proper jobs” where this wasn’t possible / allowed. What must the rest of the people on the job think when he’s always tagging along like a spare part?

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t like flying which is why I think he goes everywhere with her for free/ gifted flights.

Reactions: 1
Irish Spars are eliiiiiiite.

When I moved to the UK I was so disappointed when I saw what passed for a Spar here. Not a single hot deli counter to be seen. An outrage. :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s got someone dressing her, why else would someone be rummaging in her wardrobe ?
That's Hannah, her assistant. Her wardrobe is under the bed due to lack of space.
---
Two questions:

Why is she so surprised that they have Spar shops in Ireland? 🤦‍♀️

Why does Tarek go with her on every single work trip that she has? Is she incapable of travelling alone? How can they even manage this? God forbid she (they both) had “proper jobs” where this wasn’t possible / allowed. What must the rest of the people on the job think when he’s always tagging along like a spare part?
He can work remotely so why not. They seem like a very close couple. I presume her parents will come for a few days as well.
---
Wtf 🤣🤣🤣
Is she actually walking round like this?
Shoot me but I like it.

Reactions: 1