Katie Jane Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even in her reels where she is interacting with people she is so ridiculously false and fake. She doesn’t have any actual friends does she? Just transactional acquaintances.

IMG_2239.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Showing off constantly. Just watched her ear piercing insta. It’s painful. It’s like she’s high 🤦🏻‍♀️
I feel sorry for any other customers who happened to be in there while Katie and her groupies went in. So noisy and acting like little kids. Absolutely pathetic.

Going back to your point @Jade Mitzi those people she was with yesterday looked more like her fan club than actual friends. Much younger than her, and very sycophantic. I think she enjoys being the ‘leader of the pack’.

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for any other customers who happened to be in there while Katie and her groupies went in. So noisy and acting like little kids. Absolutely pathetic.

Going back to your point @Jade Mitzi those people she was with yesterday looked more like her fan club than actual friends. Much younger than her, and very sycophantic. I think she enjoys being the ‘leader of the pack’.
Totally agree. Her little minions 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Agreed! She looked manic. I think she needs to take a few days off to reset

She seems to switch accent brazenly - NY, Liverpudlian, and a dreadful attempt at an Irish accent in her story about 9 March (<note to self: go nowhere near Grafton Street on 9 March>). It is just so so fake the way she talks all NYC when she’s there.

Reactions: 4
If she carried on like that in the car while I was driving, I’d kick her out and make her walk. He must have the patience of a saint.

• Haha
If she carried on like that in the car while I was driving, I’d kick her out and make her walk. He must have the patience of a saint.
He was speaking to her and she just started singing more loudly and drowned him out!