Katie Jane Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I feel like a bleep, I genuinely enjoy watching Katie and think she's an amazing Make up artist, but the hair, the clothes and that awful house she bought, it's bizarre! I can't believe she thinks her mentally insane outfits are good? duck me sideways 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she bash product onto her face like that? It’s so aggressive.

Also her ‘glowy’ look just looks sweaty. I love glowy makeup but hers never looks right.

Reactions: 4
Why does she bash product onto her face like that? It’s so aggressive.

Also her ‘glowy’ look just looks sweaty. I love glowy makeup but hers never looks right.
I just always think if I tried that it wouldn't last 2 seconds on my face

Reactions: 2
The self obsession with this influencers is really something else. Imagine thinking anyone is interested in what colour your hair is 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Does she keep wanging on about this Dua Lipa song because she did her makeup for the video or something?
I know Lisa Eldridge has done her makeup often in the past, and you would never see Lisa go on like this. It’s so embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 6
Does she keep wanging on about this Dua Lipa song because she did her makeup for the video or something?
I know Lisa Eldridge has done her makeup often in the past, and you would never see Lisa go on like this. It’s so embarrassing 🙈
Well there you go! Katie makes it all about her. Cringe!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I'd like to see her with a cool toned hair colour.
Just for the craic like.
She's very open to unflattering haircuts and fuckugly clothing but never takes a particular risk with her hair colour I think?

Reactions: 5
She is really feeling herself being blonde. I did not like the close up of her mouth or the bleached non existent brows.

Reactions: 6
She should just buy a bunch of wigs.

(Tbh I’d quite like a wig for when I want something different but also semi lazy for zoom.

There are lots of brands for some demographics but could be an a actual gap in the market for other demographics - or if I’ve missed the brand pls share!)

Reactions: 3
she is tragic. If I was her sister I would be well pissed all she cares about is posting drivel to IG.

Christopher Walken my arse, poor sod being compared to a fake wannabe 😄

• Haha