Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like who is she trying to sell a Tesla to?! 🤣 Surely her target audience are college goers who certainly wouldn't be able to afford one! Like what a bizarre partnership between the two.

Reactions: 8
Her tik tok miming while eye f*cking herself 🤢🤢. Despite all the work she’s had done she’s a plain Jane with massive nostrils like the mother 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't think any of the Jacksons have ever heard of sun cream. Im guessing all the fire emojis on her grid post are referring to her skin as its burnt to a crisp 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone think her latest pic on the beach sitting down is majorly photoshopped! Waist looks extremely thin 🤥

Reactions: 6
Her makeup demo just now is terrible! She tells us how hot and sweaty she is, yet cakes on the makeup. I always think her makeup often looks grubby, I just want to give her face a good wash! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Katie love, have you ever heard of sun screen??? I know you hate paying for anything but I highly recommend you invest in some!
I literally screenshot the same thing to post here!! That’s shocking OMG 😱 She is absolutely scalded, what an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I literally screenshot the same thing to post here!! That’s shocking OMG 😱 She is absolutely scalded, what an idiot.
And probably sat drinking vino the whole time, getting burnt to a crisp. So careless. There must be no coverage on this boat. Boozy Suzie was the same a few weeks ago. Spent the day drinking on the boat and posted pics afterwards looking like a tomato 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Katie love, have you ever heard of sun screen??? I know you hate paying for anything but I highly recommend you invest in some!
she was sent a pr pack from boots with a load of suncream before her holidays. Such stupidity in this day and age to allow your skin fry like that. I can’t get over it. I know she’s an adult but you think her mother would have told her to cop into herself.

Reactions: 3
Her skin is scorched, absolutely rashered. I'd be mortified to show that off, it more or less screams brain dead.
Not only does she not suit blonde, she can't maintain it either, she constantly has big dark roots.

Reactions: 1