Katie Hayes #98 Threw a party and didn't pay for a thing, all that begging and still no ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Important to show brides without filters… with a video of her filtered and a tiny pic of her natural yellow face. Just what you want, a makeup artist who lost her confidence

Reactions: 22
I reckon the only reason she’s booked for weddings is because she is cheap. That package for 1k is cheap I think .

Then she turns up and uses GIFTED peaches lip stuff and 7 years old mascara wands #pureprofit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The bride is absolutely stunning, but why does big truck make all of her clients faces weird colours!? The tones are so off!!!
And I can’t not look at the top of the brides face where her windows peak is, she’s so orange around it she looks as though she has a white point thanks to big truck!

Reactions: 15
That poor brides face is a completely different colour to the rest of her. She hadn’t blended the foundation up to her hair line properly either. She is clearly a stunning girl with gorgeous skin, but Truff has trowelled the foundation onto her because that is the only way she knows how to do make up.

She’s going to end up ragging Olive’s arms out of the shoulder socket if she’s not careful. Even when holding onto someone’s hands, she’s wobbling all over the shop. She’s clearly not ready to walk yet, also doesn’t help that she’s got her granddad boots on and all.

I also cannot yet over how much Olive looks like mez. I’ve never seen a child look so like a grandparent before! She’s not got an ounce of Truff or Diddy Dick about her

Reactions: 23
Honestly now, The audacity of someone with a gastric band, boob implants, a face full of filler who contours with bleeping pottery clay lecturing people on body positivity ‘love the skin you’re in’ and fitness/weight loss is honestly astounding.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
If you’re a talented makeup artist, why would popping a sprog out make you lose confidence 🤨

Reactions: 26
Honestly now, The audacity of someone with a gastric band, boob implants, a face full of filler who contours with bleeping pottery clay lecturing people on body positivity ‘love the skin you’re in’ and fitness/weight loss is honestly astounding.
I think we’re all entitled to a past , but she’s not transparent and defends any time anyone question her previous decisions - so she’s ultimately still an astounding twit . The fact she was out getting her lips filled when Olive was still a new born , has never admitted to the gastric just ‘I can put on weight and lose it equally as fast’ narrative and STILL filters herself is the crappy non transparent stuff she needs to have a think about.

Reactions: 21
8C054FC8-DACD-4178-9F6D-0BC4CF478433.jpeg

I’ve been snooping through the tagged pics and seen that one of the cake people tagged a PR/events group.

Having gone on their website, it’s quite clear that they were the ones organising the party - not Truff. Secondly, the idea of Olive Fest was just a recycle of what they did for Sophie Kasei’s 30th. They called it Glitterfest for fucks sake.

Given their little comment about getting brands exposure - I think that more or less confirms that Truff paid for duck all. The party planners fee and that’s it.

If you look at the pages of the companies she had at the party, they’ve collaborated with some of the beggiest cunts on insta. Says it all!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Only 2 photos out of her last 54 are of other peoples make up. On a professional make up page!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lashes aren’t even on properly
Glue all over the place
Dodgy foundation hairline.

I’d be livid

8EA2B88E-AB8C-47D7-AB42-CA823B4FFB65.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why is she learning Spanish I just don’t get it. Can Kate even speak Spanish? Can her midget panel man? WHY
It doesn’t make sense because unless school has massively changed kids don’t do Spanish/language lessons until high school. Even then i didn’t learn Spanish until year 9. Just seems a bit pointless if she’s not gonna keep it up

Hahaha my bf’s first language is Spanish and even his kids don’t speak it. Good luck love

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It doesn’t make sense because unless school has massively changed kids don’t do Spanish/language lessons until high school. Even then i didn’t learn Spanish until year 9. Just seems a bit pointless if she’s not gonna keep it up
Depends what primary school. My local does it from Year 3.

Reactions: 4
I think we’re all entitled to a past , but she’s not transparent and defends any time anyone question her previous decisions - so she’s ultimately still an astounding twit . The fact she was out getting her lips filled when Olive was still a new born , has never admitted to the gastric just ‘I can put on weight and lose it equally as fast’ narrative and STILL filters herself is the crappy non transparent stuff she needs to have a think about.
I wasn’t slating her past or even the things she’s had done but rather making the point it’s easy to love the body you’re in when you’ve had a pile of work done/surgery/free treatments etc.
For someone whose happy in her skin she doesn’t half go on about her weight/appearance.
Personally, I think it’s rich to be going on about weight loss/running constantly when she’s had surgery to aid her weight loss - meanwhile she’s scranning a pint of olive oil w/ prawns on the daily.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
View attachment 713777
I’ve been snooping through the tagged pics and seen that one of the cake people tagged a PR/events group.

Having gone on their website, it’s quite clear that they were the ones organising the party - not Truff. Secondly, the idea of Olive Fest was just a recycle of what they did for Sophie Kasei’s 30th. They called it Glitterfest for fucks sake.

Given their little comment about getting brands exposure - I think that more or less confirms that Truff paid for duck all. The party planners fee and that’s it.

If you look at the pages of the companies she had at the party, they’ve collaborated with some of the beggiest cunts on insta. Says it all!!!
Called this on the last thread, so glad you found this! 👏

did anybody else message the party planner? The cheek of her response 🤣

Attachments

The bride is absolutely stunning, but why does big truck make all of her clients faces weird colours!? The tones are so off!!!
And I can’t not look at the top of the brides face where her windows peak is, she’s so orange around it she looks as though she has a white point thanks to big truck!
Big Truck .... absolutely dying 😂😂😂😂👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have not one ounce of sympathy for the Brides who books this shower of shite to do their make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.