Katie Hayes #98 Threw a party and didn't pay for a thing, all that begging and still no ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have not one ounce of sympathy for the Brides who books this shower of shite to do their make up.
Exactly this! Surely they are local brides and are aware of her reputation? Unless she was their last choice? Honestly, that poor bride is orange!

Reactions: 15
Only just catching up trolls…the shite on and in the bedside tables…the pile of washing at the mirror - I know it’s supposed to make her relatable - I work in the NHS also have my own business and have 3 bespokes…none of the rooms in my house look like this.

Reactions: 29
I follow Jess Wright (I know, I know) and she's on her hen do. I saw she'd tagged her sister and I clicked on her Instagram. Every single photo is beige/bland/neutral. I ended up going down a bit of a rabbit hole and all the young influencers wear these bland, muted coloured clothes. There's literally no colour. It looks so boring!!! Anyway, this must be where ZSM gets it from, she thinks that's stylish. It's not, it looks crap

Reactions: 17
Why is she suddenly trying to suck up to peaches? She never used to follow Nic or the shop but now she follows both and prior to last week acted like their products didn’t exist even though they’re brilliant and most MUA are aware of them especially local ones. She’s a little snake.

Reactions: 24
FF4617E2-CF17-4471-9EED-2C939F484997.jpeg

Who was it that said on the last thread that they had a friend who was a MUA and she was doing 4 weddings a week compared to Truff’s one every other week!!

For someone who doesn’t like us, she’s on here a lot.

Hola big kecks 👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 47
View attachment 714045

Who was it that said on the last thread that they had a friend who was a MUA and she was doing 4 weddings a week compared to Truff’s one every other week!!

For someone who doesn’t like us, she’s on here a lot.

Hola big kecks 👋👋👋
I used to do bridal makeup… I would never had availability this year!! You get booked up at least 2 years ahead if you’re good, and you definitely do more than one wedding a week!! I’d do roughly 3-4 a week. Definitely every Fri, Sat and Sun id be working… up at 5am too.
I knew a few people in the wedding industry who had done weddings where she was the MUA. She turns up late (with a coffee for herself, so nice coffee breath there for the clients!), and would spend no longer than 10 mins on bridesmaids and approx 20 mins on the bride. She would do the same makeup on everyone (it’s usual to do similar makeups on bridal parties - e.g. similar colours on eyes and lips etc, but you would normally customise to each bridesmaid… she wouldn’t). She never brought a light (unusual as a lot of venues such as castles etc can be dark, and you’d often start quite early in the morning when it’s still dark outside) or chair (probably why she is quite hunch backed now as she’ll be bending over all the time.. back breaking!). I heard she was just very unprofessional - and that’s probably why she’s not fully booked, even this year.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
bleeping hell she must have had a right bollocking off the ASA if she’s labelled a story AD break tutorial

Think this will last all of a day… normals service tomorrow ladies (and SF)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell she must have had a right bollocking off the ASA if she’s labelled a story AD break tutorial

Shes still not doing it right. Why is the symbol # so difficult for these people?!

Also if she wants to tone up why doesn't she do some yoga? Oliff could join in as well

One wedding a week 😂 lazy sloth

Sloths are cute 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12

No she is just copying Nadia thorburn!!!

Reactions: 3
So guyyzzz I just wanted to come on to say why the fudge does she not have time to wash her hair?!?! I really don't get it. It literally didn't move in that ad break tutorial and then she put more crap on it "ooh so sleek" 🤢 sleek like a portion of chips!!

P.s whilst typing this post
my gammon- "what are you doing on that phone, you look so guilty"
Me- "erm nothing..."
Gammon- "oh tit! You're on that fat truffalo thing again aren't you? What's the big truck done now?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Her boobs are absolutely massive they are under her arm pits in that tutorial. My sister in law has really big boobs and she always wears a bra she says if she doesn't they just get in the way she hates them. Truff probs can't afford a proper bra to fit them

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.