Katie Hayes #98 Threw a party and didn't pay for a thing, all that begging and still no ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Hereforthegossss for the title. Had to edit it to fit - sorry!

Original title was: Katie Hayes #98 Bragging about a Party didn't pay for a thing, Poor Truff she's still got no ring 💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh trolls, I’ve applied a fresh layer of tan ready for tomorrow…

the post birth rave anniversary! Where has this last year gone 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Fukin chezza screaming like absolute banshee. Go to bed grandma, you’re making a scene

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Next year will Olive have a Pageant Party ??? When I see the real Kate & her sculptured chins,I can't get Mama June's out of my head
366AE953-1C72-47FD-8A73-D7766EB245D2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 69
She’s definitely lost weight, she looks good. Not that she didn’t before!
I’ve just been on her Insta then, her stomach isn’t a “mum tum”. It’s from the gastric band she had.
So it’s hard to take advice from someone preaching about the skin that you’re in and “love your mum bod guys” because ultimately the gastric band has done that to her, not Olive.

Reactions: 20
I think she’s mainly being hired for the bridesmaids based on that reel, not sure why she only shared on her home bargains makeup page and not her main make up page 🤷🏻‍♀️

Either the brides feel sorry for her so hiring to do the bridesmaids, their people originally booked and seen herso changed to bridesmaids only OR they want someone who will make the bridesmaids look tit so they look good 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s definitely lost weight, she looks good. Not that she didn’t before!
I’ve just been on her Insta then, her stomach isn’t a “mum tum”. It’s from the gastric band she had.
So it’s hard to take advice from someone preaching about the skin that you’re in and “love your mum bod guys” because ultimately the gastric band has done that to her, not Olive.
Kate had a gastric band?!?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.