Katie Hayes #98 Threw a party and didn't pay for a thing, all that begging and still no ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused, I read it twice and still don't understand what she's saying

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For duck sake didn’t need this weekend of khm after a week off tattle. Yes Kate, we all have a little bit of a tummy.. yes you still look good, happy and ‘healthy’ - even though you eat out 7 days a week and probably drink more than the average women does when having a meltdown but we don’t need you slapping it about whilst smiling like penny wise. She annoys me so much and I can’t point my finger on the one thing it is. It’s so predictable. Can’t wait to see the yellow bride with her cheap eyeshadow (which will just be a little bit Smokey brown) and plastic looking lashes aaaaaah. Oh and harsh lip liner resembling atomic kitten god daaaaamn

Reactions: 32
Posting a load of shite on how Instagram can make you feel crap. KATE,you are the biggest offender on Instagram! You post pics that have been photoshopped to the hilt. You put a filter on your baby because she’s not pretty enough & she’s not the baby that you manifested!!
You had a 1st birthday party that resembled a wedding & failed to add that you begged for everything so it cost you nowt! You make young Mothers feel like crap because they can’t do what you seem to do. It was proven on your posts that Mother’s felt ashamed because they couldn’t afford to throw a big birthday bash for their baby but what did you do? You deleted their posts instead of admitting that everything was ‘gifted’. She really doesn’t have any self awareness at all.
YOU & your fellow shysters on Instagram are the problem. Flogging crap to vulnerable people as they believe every lie that comes out of your mouth!
She boils my piss!!
Good morning fellow Tattlers 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 77
The duck she going on about?
She could of written those posts in Russian and they’d still make more sense to me…

put your gut away, it’s not even 9:30 on a Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I absolutely hate this whole ‘my body carried my incredible baby so I love it’. Yes well done. Women have been giving birth since the dawn of time. I remember not that many years ago, you had your baby, you loved your baby but you didn’t make a song and dance about how much you loved your baby because it was just a given. I didn’t need to announce my love for my kids to my mates, let alone strangers because of course I love them, but why announce it?And yes, I couldn’t believe my body pushed out my kids but I didn’t bang on about it afterwards because I would have sounded like a bleep given that everyone does it - I am not special, my body is not special, it is just functioning. Kate, we all know you read here - YOU are not special, Oluff is not special, your body is not special. You are just a woman, you don’t love your child more than I love mine just because you dress her up like a fairy and get sent some dried flower arrangements and for a party. Oluff isn’t special because you attend a spanish class with her. Oluff isn’t special because she has long hair. You are not special because you miss her when she is asleep. Just cut the bull tit because even your mates are laughing at you now.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
I absolutely hate this whole ‘my body carried my incredible baby so I love it’. Yes well done. Women have been giving birth since the dawn of time. I remember not that many years ago, you had your baby, you loved your baby but you didn’t make a song and dance about how much you loved your baby because it was just a given. I didn’t need to announce my love for my kids to my mates, let alone strangers because of course I love them, but why announce it?And yes, I couldn’t believe my body pushed out my kids but I didn’t bang on about it afterwards because I would have sounded like a bleep given that everyone does it - I am not special, my body is not special, it is just functioning. Kate, we all know you read here - YOU are not special, Oluff is not special, your body is not special. You are just a woman, you don’t love your child more than I love mine just because you dress her up like a fairy and get sent some dried flower arrangements and for a party. Oluff isn’t special because you attend a spanish class with her. Oluff isn’t special because she has long hair. You are not special because you miss her when she is asleep. Just cut the bull tit because even your mates are laughing at you now.
Why is she learning Spanish I just don’t get it. Can Kate even speak Spanish? Can her midget panel man? WHY

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t be worrying about the ‘mum tum’ she had before pregnancy, I’d be mortified to have that slab back, American quarterback shoulder set

From that rambling nonsense I got that if people feel tit about themselves when comparing to an influencer it’s their own fault for thinking like that and not just being happy some beggar is getting things for free for photoshopping themselves completely different. *cue stomach slap*

There’s a girl I’m friends with on fb who had a kid 6 months ago and every day shares a thing about ‘not bouncing back and accepting your new body’… why not just concentrate on your couple of kids and shut up?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Annoys me when people do that it’s like their trying to convince themselves. duck off. You do you, stop trying to tell others sasquatch

Reactions: 15
Lads! We’ve got family over for the weekend so I didn’t even realise it was a new thread. Normal service will be resumed for number 99!!
Really didn’t need to see her play-doh belly at half 9 this morning though 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Next year will Olive have a Pageant Party ??? When I see the real Kate & her sculptured chins,I can't get Mama June's out of my headView attachment 713175
That'll be Kate and Olive in a few years time

She’s definitely lost weight, she looks good. Not that she didn’t before!
I’ve just been on her Insta then, her stomach isn’t a “mum tum”. It’s from the gastric band she had.
So it’s hard to take advice from someone preaching about the skin that you’re in and “love your mum bod guys” because ultimately the gastric band has done that to her, not Olive.
I think you may find it's edited. Unless she's lost three stone from last week

Reactions: 14
Ok kate…. What about your so called perfect life, perfect baby, perfect boyfriend. It’s not just about how people portray their bodies, it’s also the bullshit that influencers post on a daily basis about, well everything!
I bet this is still filtered

Reactions: 9
Those boots are so bad for her! She can just about stand, she SHOULD NOT be wearing boots like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
She dresses her terrible. looks like she’s won a trolley dress round a charity shop in the dark

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.