Katie Hayes #98 Threw a party and didn't pay for a thing, all that begging and still no ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ… is Olive wearing Kate’s clothes and shoes now?!!

View attachment 713498
Why on earth has she put those big heavy boots on her when she can’t even walk properly?! Poor kid isn’t going to be able to progress with her walking with those weighing her down and her ankles being restricted.
She really is a selfish cow

Reactions: 34
Lads! We’ve got family over for the weekend so I didn’t even realise it was a new thread. Normal service will be resumed for number 99!!
Really didn’t need to see her play-doh belly at half 9 this morning though 🤮🤮
Speak when you are ready troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Have olives feet tripled in size in 2 weeks??
Pic on the right is from 1st Aug
Pic on the left from today

Kate - stop dressing your child in gifted tit for Instagram and buy her some clothes and shoes that fit ffs

37B9D29F-4F30-438F-9BDA-665C662123D3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
What’s her Instagram I wanna see 😂🙏
Our story tayl.
Fuk me what is she going on about this morning. Doesn’t she realise how contradictory she sounds??? Anyone got her follower stats? Be interesting to see how many she lost after her wedding party, I mean olive turns one party

Reactions: 12
It's like she doesn't even take the childs comfort into account when she dresses her, she puts on what ever was free or looks cool for the gram. Those clunky boots are hideous and totally unsuitable for a child that can't even walk properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
7E27A4DF-5AB9-4300-8FF7-1A228FFB064C.png
Is she not allowed to play with the abacus.. just stare at the box?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
What the duck is that kid dressed in, just get her some peppa pig T-shirt’s and leggings you creature.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
It actually saddens me looking at that picture as it's all for the gram. She should be toddling around in a comfortable babygrow playing with noisy bright coloured toys instead of being some showpony for her mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Those boots are so bad for her! She can just about stand, she SHOULD NOT be wearing boots like that.
Came on to say the exact same thing.. nothing worse than seeing kids in ill fitting shoes just for show. So bleeping bad.

Reactions: 23
Lads! We’ve got family over for the weekend so I didn’t even realise it was a new thread. Normal service will be resumed for number 99!!
Really didn’t need to see her play-doh belly at half 9 this morning though 🤮🤮
The speed these threads are going I'll look forward to your #99 recap in a couple of days then 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Olive being proped at her wee desk again! Ffs!

Also KHM how flat is your arse?! You better get squatting girl

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FGS, one year olds are not ‘stylish’ and one year olds dressed by Kate Hayes are certainly not stylish.

Based on the bland, ill fitting, poor quality crap she’s normally dressed in, I expect to see Olive in a bleeping hessian sack next.

007BB86F-6A9A-4191-B4EC-D8CF582B73D9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is the weather that different up north? I’m sat in a paddling pool baking down south, and olive and zsm are dressed like it’s frozen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.