Katie Hayes #98 Threw a party and didn't pay for a thing, all that begging and still no ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the weather that different up north? I’m sat in a paddling pool baking down south, and olive and zsm are dressed like it’s frozen
Yeah, to be fair it is shite here. Pissing down rain in Liverpool and probably on the Wirral too.

Reactions: 22
It’s not that warm, tbh.

does anyone remember when she put the poor child in hunters she was only just sat up.

I agree she is such a creature! Rushing that kid to grow up. Well truff you’re going to get a shock when she’s launching that tit at your head and she wants to go out in a swimming costume and a Wolly hat on her head.

Stop being a tight bleep put your hand in your pocket and buy her clothes that fit!! That’s what your child benefit is for 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 37
So she’s put a filter on Olive called ‘endless summer glow’…. She’s got PROPER issues!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I wish she would buy a proper bra. As a fellow member of the massive chebs club, it offends my eyes.

It also does nothing for her slab back. They pull her forward and make her posture a million times worse.

I pointed out how tit her engagements been on the last thread, 3 days later - the gunt is out

hiya big truck 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No matter how much she diets or exercises her gut will always be saggy, she had it with the gastric and will have a bigger one after olive!! Tummy tuck or editing for the rest of you're life Kate 👍🏻

Reactions: 19
No matter how much she diets or exercises her gut will always be saggy, she had it with the gastric and will have a bigger one after olive!! Tummy tuck or editing for the rest of you're life Kate 👍🏻
I disagree. There’s no reason why with a strict diet and exercise she couldn’t tone up. It’s 100% possible she’s just too lazy and greedy to ever be able to do it

Reactions: 14
Funny how it was mentioned on here the other day about her being propped on the chair when she could barely sit up, and now she done a photo shoot of her propped on the chair 🙄

hiya Kate 👋🏻stop putting filters on Your baby!

So she’s put a filter on Olive called ‘endless summer glow’…. She’s got PROPER issues!!
I’ve just tried that filter and it made my hair more blonder and eyes more blue and made my skin flawless, she bleeping disgusting filtering her all the time

Reactions: 19
HS’s daughters 2nd birthday party today at the Mouse in Brimstage today… bet Kate’s jealous that HS can afford to pay for it.

Olive looks like a bloody bag lady

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
My arms are getting tired at the sight of her carry dragging olif the super Walker around

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I could not be arsed with her pretend life at all. The kid looks a show, god alone knows why she has dressed her like that. The poor kids shoes are about 3 sizes too big.... Must have been gifted. Also, ZSM, no one and I mean NO ONE wants to see you manhandle your belly flab every again. Ta.

Reactions: 32
Have olives feet tripled in size in 2 weeks??
Pic on the right is from 1st Aug
Pic on the left from today

Kate - stop dressing your child in gifted tit for Instagram and buy her some clothes and shoes that fit ffs

View attachment 713511
Shocking 🥴

View attachment 713527Is she not allowed to play with the abacus.. just stare at the box?
Her feet look to big for her body in that picture 🥴

Is the weather that different up north? I’m sat in a paddling pool baking down south, and olive and zsm are dressed like it’s frozen
Pissing it down hear

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her recent post with Chloe the bride from yesterday. What is she talking about? .Lost her confidence? Could someone please translate. Would help if she used punctuation. Also Chloe looks pissed off with her glam look.

Reactions: 13
That bride is stunning but her face is a totally different colour from her chest. Id be livid

She deffo read here and realised she should NOT be posting brides before they walk down the aisle ffs. It's common sense

Reactions: 30
"I think it's super important for a make up artist to show the real skin without filter or editing" by KHM 2021- the only woman never to show her own skin without filtering or editing 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her recent post with Chloe the bride from yesterday. What is she talking about? .Lost her confidence? Could someone please translate. Would help if she used punctuation. Also Chloe looks pissed off with her glam look.
At least she didn’t use her lashes!

And why did she have to make the post about her. It should be about the bride. You didn’t lose your confidence Kate, you just haven’t moved on with your looks and are struggling to find people stupid enough to want you to do their makeup.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.