Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Personally I don't think good on her for the Reel think it's fucking embarrassing.
Just another way of upping her engagement for more free stuff , the same way she exploits the poor baby.

She's not doing it to help women or to make anyone feel better - she's back to bragging about her freebies.

There is ZERO need for the cut on that leotard ,you can see her hoof it's VILE, knocks me the more I see it 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

9Pine

VIP Member
There is literally not one inch of arse there is there? She must be getting desperate. Proppet is losing her touch with engagement, troll rant didn’t work so now we’ve been subjected to the love your bumps shit.. 🙄🙄

View attachment 663036
It makes you wonder where this photo came from - or at least, how much photoshopping was involved!

Attachments

• Haha

lola20

06336AA0-7663-4034-A334-9619A583C2FC.jpeg
Should this say Kristy and Rocket? Imagine tagging someone's brand to thank them and not even checking you've spelt their child's name right THIS IS YOUR JOB

• Haha
  • Wow

03jessig

No hun is bang on! Talking about influenzas just tagging onto no excuse for abuse because it's a trend! Love him.

• Heart
  • Haha
if ZSM is petitioning for social media users to provide ID, can we petition and ask that all influenzas don’t edit photos? just a thought …..

• Heart
This is probably the funniest thing she’s ever said 😂😂😂😂😂Cunt never stops bragging that’s what drove most of us here in the first place

Sorry Kate, I refuse to celebrate your dwarf cheating boyfriend, your couple hundred likes on Instagram, and your 1 bed semi with no living room complete with weeds and dog shit scattered all over your garden
Huh no one is posting to show off? Really ?? So what are people posting for then, some kind of public service?

If I post anything I do it for attention and to show off.

Make up looks fit - damn right I'm posting a selfie
Made a delicious dinner - get it on the gram
My kid looks cute - no kids on the socials rule gets forgotten about.

EVERYONE POSTS TO SHOW OFF!

• Heart
  • Haha

Kelly72

Please don’t applaud her for this. It just proves she’s a liar and her posts have made other women feel rubbish because they didn’t lose 3 stone in 3 days. This reel is to increase engagement and avert attention from her being a racist bitch!

• Heart

the_moonins

VIP Member
I’m still in shock from that reel.

Firstly, there’s nothing wrong with her body. But wow! After seeing her photoshopped images for so long, and hearing for the past year how she’s been in constant “calorie deficit”, “running every day”, has “lost another stone”, I am absolutely shocked to see how much bigger she has got! Again - nothing wrong with being a bigger girl, or her body shape… but if you say that you’re in calorie deficit and running every single day, you’re followers are going to be very surprised to see that you’re bigger now than you’ve ever been.

As for the outfits… not a single one looked good on her. She’s clearly not got the hang of dressing for her post baby body shape. I’m not here to shame her for that… it’s difficult getting used to having to dress differently after having a baby. But she’s advertising clothing here, and her outfit choices are bad.

Nice to see she’s using her walk in wardrobe/filming room for it’s actually purpose though, instead of dragging the floor length mirror into the garage! Still could work on her camera distance/angle/height though

Reactions: 37

gossip29

VIP Member
Someone mentioned about there being no makeup posts in a month and low and behold a makeup post appears. Is it just coincidence? Surely she can’t read here THAT much??

• Haha

CatHun

VIP Member
Just in the most boring meeting possibly ever, being took through an IT update.
However, it took an upturn when the IT guy showed us where the ‘wiki’ is 😂😂😂😂
Hope you replied with, pink button at the top of the page troll. No need for this IT update, I AM IT SUPPORT

• Haha