Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh my Trolls I had to skip about 20 pages from the last thread. Turns out Truff doesn’t pay my Troll bills and I’m back to work after my maternity leave! I’m probably going to have to become a part time Troll now but I’m so happy I’ve managed to catch that contour reel. Fuck my life she is just filth isnt she!
Just go on universal credit. Let Boris pay you to troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I feel like I might be doing this parenting thing completely wrong trolls.
Went out for drinks last night as we had friends up from Cambridge. And instead of dragging our mini bespoke fairy out to Chester on the lash with us in her car seat we let her have a sleep over with her granny and great granny.
Can someone ask truff if this is okay? And super allowed
Totally, totally wrong. Can’t believe you didn’t have mini fairy wedged in a car seat staring mournfully at you over the top while you got more and more pissed and then shouted across the bar at people. I hope you at least went for a 809m run to the top of your road in his morning and then filmed yourself saying ‘Never miss a run, even when I’m hungover..’

• Haha

I feel like I might be doing this parenting thing completely wrong trolls.
Went out for drinks last night as we had friends up from Cambridge. And instead of dragging our mini bespoke fairy out to Chester on the lash with us in her car seat we let her have a sleep over with her granny and great granny.
Can someone ask truff if this is okay? And super allowed
ERRRRRR HELLO?! You’re meant to sleep deprive your bespoke baby for 5 days prior by dragging them to 150 inappropriate classes. Dress them as a little Victorian ghost. Stick them in a car seat and take them with you. THEN when they are so knackered they can’t sit up even in the car seat you pass them to strange men they’ve never met. Everyone knows that, troll!!!!

• Haha

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
She’s out done herself this time.

There was so much vag on show, I’ve seen more of her bits these last few days then I’ve seen my own!

The body pos reel was a very odd move. It’s come out of nowhere and after years of her fans seeing the edited version of her, they are going to get the shock of their lives.

She would have been much better off doing a post saying, I’ve done a lot of reflection, want to be a bit more real, I’ve been guilty of editing pics in the past but I was to start fresh. Delete all her edited pics and then start posting the ‘real her’. At tell he minute it goes from cut glass jaw to Kate in all her glory. I think the way she’s gone about it is going to cost her a fair amount of followers, people who have defended her when she’s been called out for editing. She’s just made them look like mugs.

But, credit where credit is due, she’s shown her real self. I’d like to think it will stick around but it won’t!

Reactions: 39

Retro80s

VIP Member
DA907C88-A2AF-478F-B93B-58B2B14C90FC.jpeg

Reminds me of one of these, where the head doesn’t match the body and the legs don’t match either 😵💫

• Haha
I wonder if this will then stop the bots meaning a lot of these big accounts will lose a significant amount of followers. People like KHM should be worried as the stats show she has a high fake follower count. Could also put a stop to influencers buying followers too.
Stupid thing is, you can turn your like count off now. I've had mine off for two months and it has been glorious!

Also, you've got more chance of working with a brand if you have low followers and high engagement rather than loads of followers and low engagement. I have less than 10k followers but my posts get between 600-2500 likes with about 100-200 comments, so I get paid handsomely for promo posts. They want authenticity, that's why she'll be doing these for product only, she won't be getting paid.

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Why does she actually not have a bum, also jogging bottoms my dads blazer and a blag Chanel bag is not fashion

• Haha
Hilarious the way the Delamere Group insta has - Property Developers - Investors in their bio & he can't even afford a week in Ibiza.

• Haha

Bowbow82

VIP Member
There are a lot of big accounts now arguing against the ‘ID for social media’ petition as it could actually end up doing more harm than good. That won’t fit her agenda though as she only cares about how things affect her
I wonder if this will then stop the bots meaning a lot of these big accounts will lose a significant amount of followers. People like KHM should be worried as the stats show she has a high fake follower count. Could also put a stop to influencers buying followers too.

• Heart