Katie Hayes #90 Danielle: Don’t cha wish your girlfriend could squat like me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that she cuts out the bit where she says anything about her brushes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
AKA absolutely no one has been asking for a hairburst code for weeks
Catching up so sorry if it’s been said BUT…

Didn’t someone ask yesterday or earlier today if Herrrberst had jibbed her and hey ho as if by magic!

On Sunday I said give the kid weetabix and hey ho again as if by magic today Profit had weetabix!

I know I’m not the only troll who has mentioned weetabix, but I hoping that it was my comment here that she read because she’s never read anything I’ve messaged her on insta. 🤣

She really wants to be careful what she wishes for, if the online petition that she wants does go ahead she will have no content.

Equally, she wouldn’t be able to call people trolls messaging her from fake accounts because there will be no fake accounts.

I agree with an earlier comment, that to make a fair platform, because people will be commenting from real accounts, then she shouldn’t be allowed to delete comments.

So she better put her ZSM sized knickers on and suck it up. It could get messy

I’m not sure if this makes sense, i hope it does.

Reactions: 46
Her engagements shite she only has 700 odd likes for her troll post 🥲🤣🤣🤣 need to try harder slabby. she deffo gets her content from here. I wonder if we stopped posting for a week what she would base her content on. she would be lost for ideas. I bet her n the garden knome lie in bed scrolling through tattle on a night and she goes bleeping wild every time there is a mention of delo straying 🥲 whilst bespoke is putting herself to bed
Is there no block button on her to block her🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Southern.fairy91 Have you had your epiphany yet after your message to Kate? Let us know when you feel compelled to apologise to her and question every part of your life like everyone else who messages her directly does.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s a bleeping Ming isn’t she, them brushes 🤢🤢
she has got no excuse to have brushes like that, especially when she has her own “brand” of brushes, if it’s her “job” to film then she should use new ones if she can’t be arsed washing them!
It really pisses me off when people “teach” people how To contour but don’t explain about different face/nose shapes and how to contour for that shape they just slap it on the same place as every other online “mua” does,
She is absolutely tit at make up

and wtf is this skid mark
20FBF924-8BEA-42C8-8D87-09D1256BC319.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Oh my Trolls I had to skip about 20 pages from the last thread. Turns out Truff doesn’t pay my Troll bills and I’m back to work after my maternity leave! I’m probably going to have to become a part time Troll now but I’m so happy I’ve managed to catch that contour reel. duck my life she is just filth isnt she!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh my Trolls I had to skip about 20 pages from the last thread. Turns out Truff doesn’t pay my Troll bills and I’m back to work after my maternity leave! I’m probably going to have to become a part time Troll now but I’m so happy I’ve managed to catch that contour reel. duck my life she is just filth isnt she!
Just go on universal credit. Let Boris pay you to troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Every 6 weeks??? duck off! You did it 3 weeks ago you whopper there’s a video of you tinting them!!!
More lies….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s a bleeping Ming isn’t she, them brushes 🤢🤢
she has got no excuse to have brushes like that, especially when she has her own “brand” of brushes, if it’s her “job” to film then she should use new ones if she can’t be arsed washing them!
It really pisses me off when people “teach” people how To contour but don’t explain about different face/nose shapes and how to contour for that shape they just slap it on the same place as every other online “mua” does,
She is absolutely tit at make up

and wtf is this skid mark View attachment 661516
Peaches must be ashamed that she started out with them. Clearly wasn’t listening to anything they taught her.
How to make yourself look like death with muddy contour
Whoever told her those brows look good is obviously a secret tattler 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
@Southern.fairy91 Have you had your epiphany yet after your message to Kate? Let us know when you feel compelled to apologise to her and question every part of your life like everyone else who messages her directly does.
Honestly? I think we’ve more chance of Kate learning to spell, giving Olive some Dino nuggies and beans, and Delo proposing than me to question any part of my life and apologise to that tit show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Honestly? I think we’ve more chance of Kate learning to spell, giving Olive some Dino nuggies and beans, and Delo proposing than me to question any part of my life and apologise to that tit show.
ETA I’m currently sat in my living room. Yes kate trolls have living rooms, chilling with my fiancé again kate yes trolls get married and my bespoke who is chilling in her #gifted (by her great granny) Moses basket, but it’s on the floor not teetering on the edge of a cabinet,. Must be doing something wrong in kates eyes ah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.