Katie Hayes #90 Danielle: Don’t cha wish your girlfriend could squat like me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she trying to make her child appear to be about 3. Tit! bleeping nobhead with her bloody reel

Reactions: 13
Sorry if I’ve missed but why do we call our other halves a gammon 🤣

She says all of our fellas look like gammons that’s why we are so jealous of her fellas little legs and his beach modelling body.

Well duck you truff cause my gammon has jibbed me off 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She says all of our fellas look like gammons that’s why we are so jealous of her fellas little legs and his beach modelling body.

Well duck you truff cause my gammon has jibbed me off 🥺
Tell him he’s a bleep from us x

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Aw mate. You aint responsible for someone else's happiness. duck him i say!

Someone i know has just put a photo of wispering angle on her insta stories and now im trying not to laugh whilst putting my bespokes to sleep.

Someone i know has just put a photo of wispering angle on her insta stories and now im trying not to laugh whilst putting my bespokes to sleep.
And i just realised i said angle instead of angel automatically which is worrying. All this piss taking of truff is implanting the wrong words in my brain. Next i'll prob refer to my husband as my beloved gammon and he will divorce me because gammon is his least fav meat he had to serve on a carvery at work and all his mates called him gammon for years as a joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahaha thanks everyone, with any luck he’ll fall down some stairs, and get a good dose of karma for thinking it’s perfectly acceptable to gaslight. Silly bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bet you “nailed” that dinner. Sorry. I’m pissed.

My gammon aka mr bong has got his thong in a twist because he thought I’d left the back door open (not an euphemism) and my kitten got out but stayed at the back gate crying. It was he who was last out but I’m Getting the blame? How does that work. Anyway not to worry I’m going to go on insta and say how dreamy my life and gammon is while he tries to work out the light switch and not accidentally turn on the power tools.
Haha ur pic is hilarious 🤣🤣

And i just realised i said angle instead of angel automatically which is worrying. All this piss taking of truff is implanting the wrong words in my brain. Next i'll prob refer to my husband as my beloved gammon and he will divorce me because gammon is his least fav meat he had to serve on a carvery at work and all his mates called him gammon for years as a joke 😂
Could u quickly explain what the gammon references too plz? I’ve missed out on that one and I know if will be another khm classic

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.