Katie Hayes #90 Danielle: Don’t cha wish your girlfriend could squat like me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her engagements shite she only has 700 odd likes for her troll post 🥲🤣🤣🤣 need to try harder slabby. she deffo gets her content from here. I wonder if we stopped posting for a week what she would base her content on. she would be lost for ideas. I bet her n the garden knome lie in bed scrolling through tattle on a night and she goes bleeping wild every time there is a mention of delo straying 🥲 whilst bespoke is putting herself to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What is that Contour reel 😂😂 her bogging brushes 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Hilarious after I said yesterday get back to what your meant to be KH, Makeup 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone mentioned about there being no makeup posts in a month and low and behold a makeup post appears. Is it just coincidence? Surely she can’t read here THAT much??

• Haha
Reactions: 37
They have more shades - shows a range of different colours. Funny that isn't it after her racist slurs have been talked about on here.

And now she has tinted her brows and done a make up reel. But she deffo doesn't read here. I'm embarrassed for her at this stage - no shame.

I'm literally waiting for the 'dressing for your shape and size' video. I think I'll die

Reactions: 32
Someone mentioned about there being no makeup posts in a month and low and behold a makeup post appears. Is it just coincidence? Surely she can’t read here THAT much??
Was me girl , said she hadn't posted anything makeup since June 22nd. Truff is our biggest Fan , pays our bills , on Tattle more than us 😂😂

Hi Kate 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As foreseen millennia ago by Nostradamus, Paul the Octopus, and the weird Russian lady with one eye, after almost a week away of filtering and editing her own pictures to look like Pamela Anderson in 1992 whilst simultaneously looking like the secret love child of Uncle Fester and the entrance to Narnia in videos that she had no control over, we had our 174th troll rant of the year after she had ‘loads of abuse’ or as it’s really known, she read here and realised she’d made a prick of herself and the whole of Instagram had seen what she really looked like with a 1960s lampshade protruding from her minge and arse.
I swear to christ I am actually wheezing, the lampshade comment has killed me off 🤣🤣🤣 My OH is even watching ZSM now so he can keep up to speed for the recaps! This reads like a fine piece of prose, beautiful work as always @Eleanor Abernathy 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That reel! It’s so tit. The sound levels on everything… I’ve seen teenagers make better reels. This is her job ffs - why doesn’t she do a bit of training on social media?? She really isn’t great at it at all

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.