Katie Hayes #90 Danielle: Don’t cha wish your girlfriend could squat like me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just makes the behaviour talked about in the earlier thread even creepier. Great friends/friends of friends you keep ZSM
Surely she hasn’t reposted anything from the Sun being from round here ???!!😑

• Angry
Reactions: 16
AKA absolutely no one has been asking for a hairburst code for weeks
Could she not even be bothered to change her top before she did an IGTV? It might only be water marks but it's still not a professional way to treat a company paying you to promote their products. Scruff!

Reactions: 22
This just makes the behaviour talked about in the earlier thread even creepier. Great friends/friends of friends you keep ZSM
Flowers please please please do not post anything from the sun rag on here please. Thanks from all the scousers on here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 105
Sorry what’s the context here?
Dean Gaffney has been accused of being a bad angry perv and he was in ocean beach last week when Truff was there looking like spongebob. Some bad stories getting thrown around about him turning nasty when turned down by a few of the girls in the past

Reactions: 31
Pervert aside his granddaughter is beautiful 😍 that hair! Shes been on the heeeerbeeersst

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely she hasn’t reposted anything from the Sun being from round here ???!!😑

She’s Tory scum. Of course she’s gonna post the sun.

Could she not even be bothered to change her top before she did an IGTV? It might only be water marks but it's still not a professional way to treat a company paying you to promote their products. Scruff!

Troll!!! You expect too much! Far too much!

Reactions: 17
What a recap. What a day. What a thread. I love it when my gammon works shift- I can scroll without feeling bad that I’m on my phone!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Apologies all, it came up as an ad on insta (probably because he’s been spoken about on here after O Beach)

Reactions: 15
Surely there’s some sort of advertising standards that can be applied here… she’s saying that before Olive she had no eyebrows. They’re exactly the same now as they were before she had Olive - it’s plain to see on her Instagram posts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her eyebrows remind me of a1970’s over grown minge bush
I can’t believe she walks about like it 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.