Katie Hayes #90 Danielle: Don’t cha wish your girlfriend could squat like me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the Irish ☘ even though I don’t live in Ireland my parents are Irish and my dad is from the Emerald Isle.

My dad always taught me growing up that they printed lots of anti Irish xenophobic nonsense when he first come to England up until the 90’s. It was always banned from our house.

Scousers 🤝 Irish 🤝 Scottish

Anyway, to not derail… READ THE WIKI 👍🏼 It’s better than the s*n and actually more factual.
My mum and dad are the same and they were treated appallingly when they came over here in the 60s. You couldn’t even mention the Scum newspaper in our house. And rightly so.
I’m pretty sure Kate has posted imagines from that paper before. And funnily enough I wasn’t surprised, she’s ignorant and uneducated.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can never ever get the comment someone made on here saying they bet she stinks like the back of a ear ring 🤣🤣 bleeping dead 💀 I bet she does tho 🤢

Truffs been papped on her 20k run this morn x
At least gem owns her size 🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How can she HONESTLY think she’s done a good job of advertising those contour sticks?? She has seen (and liked!) some of the amazing reels that have been re-posted by BPerfect on their Instagram profile, and then produces that absolutely disgusting reel of filthy makeup brushes, patchy foundation, contour in her hair… it’s just such appalling substandard work. I’m amazed that BPerfect are still working with her to be honest - they never share any of her posts of stories. She should seriously consider some social media training or a change of career! I’ve never seen such bad advertising of a product in my life!!
D072F7C9-3680-470F-B072-32A106A8ED40.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Long time lurker but why the duck does she use black emoji and the word scary in the same sentence when talking about her eyebrows. (Her eyebrows should have their own thread on the wiki alone but I’m not here for that)

Has honestly has zero awareness about life and lives in a bleeping bubble. This isn’t trolling Kate, this is someone telling you to growup and get some bloody self awareness. Or don’t and just be a racist.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I think the pandemic started in her makeup brushes yano, might tip off the WHO and the CDC

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Oh trollz someone else has guessed who I am 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so I’ve took one for the team and done the lords work by directing them to the wiki 🤣🤣🤣 👋🏼 hi my friend

ETA eeeee not that I think I’m famous (I’m absolutely bleeping not) it’s just this is the second time one of my mates has nicked me on here)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Just go on universal credit. Let Boris pay you to troll.
Let’s stArt a petition to get Boris to let us go on uc to troll 😂

Oh trollz someone else has guessed who I am 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so I’ve took one for the team and done the lords work by directing them to the wiki 🤣🤣🤣 👋🏼 hi my friend

ETA eeeee not that I think I’m famous (I’m absolutely bleeping not) it’s just this is the second time one of my mates has nicked me on here)
🤣🤣 boss, I openly admit I’m on here not arsed 👩‍⚖️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her engagements shite she only has 700 odd likes for her troll post 🥲🤣🤣🤣 need to try harder slabby. she deffo gets her content from here. I wonder if we stopped posting for a week what she would base her content on. she would be lost for ideas. I bet her n the garden knome lie in bed scrolling through tattle on a night and she goes bleeping wild every time there is a mention of delo straying 🥲 whilst bespoke is putting herself to bed
We did stop for posting for a week a few months back although only lasted a few days 🤣🤣 my memory is shite so can’t remember what but she deffo pulled some stunt to bait us back to talking about her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That horrific lip blush makes her lips look a more odd shape than ever and her Turkey teeth look worse. Which I didn’t think was possible

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.