Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBoo123

Chatty Member
Uurrgggghhhhhh is she trying to get a few bottle of shampoo and conditioner now for William Shakespeare

• Haha
Reactions: 7

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
Can someone do a troll a favour and screen record the reel? I don’t wanna reactivate my own insta and now I’m blocked on my lurker :(

Or alternatively, does anyone know a site I can view it on without logging into insta?
Her profile is public, you should just be able to Google her insta and watch it :)

Aob

Can someone do a troll a favour and screen record the reel? I don’t wanna reactivate my own insta and now I’m blocked on my lurker :(

Or alternatively, does anyone know a site I can view it on without logging into insta?
I’m blocked on my Insta, google her an you can view her Insta as long as youre logged out ☺

Her profile is public, you should just be able to Google her insta and watch it :)
Snap 😂

Rothsey

VIP Member
Wow when you watch it in slow mo there is ZERO life behind them eyes. Not one flicker of emotion. Its actually quite spooky. She uses her child as a prop and her and her DDIY have absolutely no spark between them. She tries to speak about him like they've been together years, but it's like coming up for 2.5 and they can't spend anytime alone together. The no show of his family spending quality time with her is a big give away as well. You never see her say "oh had a lovely afternoon, grabbed a Starbucks with matts mum and had a long walk with olive" strange!!!!
Coming in… 3… 2…1

Reactions: 6

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
Sorry, I think I may have gone in too fast with my wording there!

Oh you are killing me here! I'm trying to work but in between builders and these vids. I cant cope. Bring it on!

Surely ZSM has a right giggle at these! Haha imagine of she posted these!!!
Not at all ❤ ❤

Read the wiki 🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 6