Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
I reckon Matt’s had the best little weekend with his daughter yanno, going out, not having everything posed for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
My brain is currently picturing Delo trashing the mini living room in anger about the O beach situation and Olif crying into her bespoke designed michelin star scran pure shattered after rehearsing her Spanish words before her flight tomoz 👏🏼

Kate actually lives two different lives - necking bacteria ridden Wayne one minute, and the next carrying on like Kate Middleton of the Wirral.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Nah she’s not prego, if I’m in public and have endo belly coupled with needing a shit I will put my hand on my stomach because it’s easier to just let people think ah she must be pregnant, not ah she needs a shit and her insides are being ripped to shreds.

Hollie fucking grow a pair this will hopefully for you be the only hen do you ever have in your life, do not let that fucking unit ZSM make it all about her. Knock her the fuck out or kick her off the boat. The fact that she put maid of honour and the bride says it all. She has no respect for you, cousin or not. Shes a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I would give all the money in my bank account (it's a minus number sadly cos I'm not an influuuuuencer) to see the video from the person she was shouting at!! 😂😂

• Haha

Feska

VIP Member
To me it looked like she saw random people filming and bounced up, when she clocked Wayne it was as if she was trying to say “will ya tell them Wayne, look” that’s why she barely acknowledged him. It doesn’t make sense that she thought he was coming over to surprise Hollie because she wouldn’t of looked so angry and she’d of at least give Wayne a smile. She’s fuckin fuming about something until he literally grabs her to show her why peoples phones are up.
Yes completely agree . It’s as if she saying to him “ I told you this is what I have to put up with from trolls wherever I go” expecting him to rush to her aid. She’s so angry it takes a while for her to catch on what’s actually happening. But then she’s always on the defence so snarling and shouting her mouth off is second nature to her. We definitely saw the real KHM. She can try to edit her image all she likes. She can’t change that nasty personality and attitude. She’s a horror.

As for sleazy Wayne and his old cronies they make me sick pawing and slobbering over all those young girls. More fool the girls too. They should have more pride. Wouldn’t go to O if you paid me. The pool must be like bacteria/COVID soup!

• Heart

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Just watched Tony Truman’s stories… dirty old men getting touch feely with young bikini clad women. It’s actually vile, how can any self respecting women let old men like ball bag face lineker and co. objectify them on insta for a few views. Not gonna lie trolls, I would love to go to Ibiza right now, I love the history of Ibiza, the DJ’s, house music and the super clubs and how beautiful the island is but fuck me, would rather wipe ma bum with a 5 year old cactus than go to O beach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
I've had an idea to free the car seat kid! I'll contact Ibiza airport and tell them Truff is using it to smuggle drugs! They will rip that thing apart looking for them!!! #freethecarseatkid

Also how devastated will truff be when she realises she can't have a burger kong on the way home in the airport 🤣

• Haha

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
This is a sentence I thought I'd never write but I can't stop thinking about her vag! It must be cut to pieces! I mean now we've had the back view it's really slicing her in half 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

JoeExotic

VIP Member
The fucking car seat has made its grand entrance! Can’t believe these two tight cunts not buying their child a proper buggy. They’re fucking disgraceful.

• Sad
  • Heart

mollymoos2019

You’d at least go somewhere with a little splash pool wouldn’t you, bet Olive would love that seeing as she can swim the channel already.
At least there will be some entertainment at the resort now that olive can play the guitar 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Noteanoshade

Attention whore Kate has said to Hollie, ‘I can probably get us into x, y and z but I will have to say it’s for my birthday because they’ll only gift it to me, not my mates’. It would explain why Wayne and the clubs are saying happy birthday.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

gigi_93

VIP Member
A scouse accent gets attention in the most random places, it’s so funny. You also find scousers in the weirdest places. I found them in a bar in Texas, in the queue for Disney World rides, at a fucking baseball game in Miami…whenever you hear each other’s accents it’s like Meerkats at dawn 😂 then you end up having a proper laugh together. It’s the best

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Icantspell

Chatty Member
Eeee them young girls with the arl fellas need to get some self respect, they’re old enough to be their dad. Imagine shagging someone your dads age for a VIP booth in ocean 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Sad

gigi_93

VIP Member
Surprised kids are even allowed in a hotel like that. I usually try to book adults only for reasons like this…who wants a baby rocking up to their fancy hotel?? Poor Olive isn’t having any normal experiences a baby that age should have. Her ma is a fucking disgrace

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
This Ibiza trip has turned into everything I dreamt it to be.

All we need now is for Matt to fuck her off for snogging an OAP.

• Heart
  • Haha