Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Eeee that swimsuit is absolutely angin. Can imagine the chains start getting rusty when you go for a swim and I bet the chains smell like 2p coins, like a snide necklace.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I went to Ocean Beach on a hen do 4 years ago and I actually had a ball. Don’t get me wrong it’s full of absolute rockets who are just standing posing and trying to get the attention off Creepy Cloud head but me and my gals just cracked on with getting pissed, minding our business and just having a laugh. We were at Kisstory so the tunes were banging. Young people don’t know how to enjoy themselves now tho - they are so boring and just film everything… get a life you wee idiots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Oh my god hahahahahaha that video! Tell you what, if one of my mates spoke to me the way she did, they would be getting rag dolled all over O Beach, little cheeky bitch.

In the words of the absolute legend that is Harvey Price, OHHH WHAT A DAY. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

MrsSavage

VIP Member
Truff was about to HULK the fuck out of her chainmail cossy there thinking she was famous and people were papping her, but they were filming the crypt keeper 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dead

• Haha
Reactions: 65

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
KHM #88 Snogging old men with her cossie up her vag, standing on the best bed in O Beach, screaming like a hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
Just think, in a matter of hours she’s gonna be waking up, rolling around in bed feeling like her ham has been doing rounds with AJ (with his fists not his🍆) from the costume 🤣 we all know what it’s like to have too tight underwear on and know never to make the mistake again 🤣

Matt & Olif arrive, ready for a family holiday, he’s brought his matching fedora (or maybe a pork pie hat???) he gets out the airport, pushing their super bespoke buggy, smiling, laughing, feeling that warm blast of air then BAM! Reality comes crashing in as the both of them stop dead in their tracks, smiles quickly fade hearing the familiar screeching “mattttttttttttt!” “Matt can you believe what they did for me at Ocean Beach, did you see? Did you see???”

Matt dares to ask “Did Hollie have a boss time girl?” Only for ZSM to stare him down like the hulk she is and replies confused “Hollie? Who’s that? Ohhhhh my BFF? Yeah she did, she loved me getting the attention”

Both Matt & Olif stroll away, hearts sinking, wishing they were back at home in their own little world with Matt considering his rock ferry options. Ah fuck, what a life.

Super jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 64

BoccadiLupo

Imagine being Hollie. Your hen weekend, and on your last night Grandad Lineker comes out with cheerleaders with letters that spell out KATE. And she stands on the bed and milks it for all the attention. And all Kate's Insta posts from the weekend seem to suggest she's the most important person on this trip.
I'd cry all the way home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Thekinsley

Do you know what, in all seriousness my heart breaks for that poor baby. Stuck in that fucking car seat again, like being held in fritzel’s dungeon she’s in there so much she’ll think it’s the norm. Her little face looking at them whilst they make sure they look bespoke and elite for the gram totally ignoring her… breaks my heart. She’s gonna be fucking knackered and all shrivelled up like a prawn. Hideous pair of pube heads neither have got a clue, fucking chicken mints for brains. I hope tomorrow Olive is in a flamingo cozzy, In the shade eating crepes and splashing round followed by an evening of her singing Spanish folk songs for the masses whilst playing a ukulele. I also hope Truff has a raging episode of thrush and Delo gets the squits so bad he needs to borrow one of her nappy’s

• Haha
  • Heart

Lampshade95

Chatty Member
Oh. my. fucking. God. That slab backed bison. I LOVE that they caught her screaming at everyone not to film her 😭😭😭😭😭 I’m mortified for her man !!!!

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Might be revealing a little about who I am here but.... When I was in dance school as a teenager, we did a variety show and one of the dance numbers was to 5, 6, 7, 8. We all wore black leotards with fringes sewn on the bottom, we had to his El Kilos for curtain fringing and get our mums to tack it on 😂 This rig out is giving me intense flashbacks.
Oh my god…. I know who you are!!

your Louis Spence!!!

1E950088-7039-4B0A-9BA8-8903C4F246B3.jpeg

Ahh who let her go out like this 🙈🤣
Petite AF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Thekinsley

Honest to god, these two wee scrotes deserve each other. Fancy taking your 11 month old to a insta boutique hotel… no soft play, swing, kiddy pool in sight! The baby should be dressed like a little rainbow in a gorgeous sun hat loving life in the sand or being splashed round- not in hobnob coloured clothes sitting in a swanky restaurant. When you have kids your priorities change. Period. You want to make your little human the happiest evs, so it should revolve round them. Get her munching a Calippo watching some naff Spanish dancers and having a ball.

And Kate, get a fucking hat on your precious girl. She’s an English rose, her little scalp will be burning to a crisp… plus her gorgeous strawberry blonde locks are not gonna go Ibiza white blonde by leaving her hatless. Come on girl give your noggin a wobble

• Heart
Reactions: 62

gossip29

VIP Member
What was going through grandad Wayne’s head to do this 😂. Do you think it was a random idea three bags deep? It’s the way she first blanks him for me and he has to grab her again for her to take notice of him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Filthykev

I'm not happy with this shit hen do, it's giving so little joy Maria kondo would have binned them.
Couldn't she have got a Blackpool b&b with a few grams of coke and made a holy show of herself for the gram for us?
Fuckin selfish you Kate, fuckin shellfish selfish 😒😑

They're most shite roll models for girls imaginable, "make money as ceo boss babe to have more misery in your eyes than a dancing bear". Fucking riot this lot. 😑

Its beefa, I want swinging jaws and fights with pretty geordie girls.
I want the bride crying hysterically cause she's been fingered by a fit bouncer and a public pissed breakdown from truff about how much she's missing her her bespoke wonder child.

So far we've had a fringed covered minge and I'm quite fucked off I come back for this hen do and she's made zero effort to warrant it.

At least the lobster thing was fucking grim, but really, do better.

I met Dean Gaffney when I was 16, he was in Syndicate in Blackpool with Richard Blackwood. He asked me if I wanted to go back to his hotel room with him. When I said no his reply was 'do you know who I am?!'. I told him I couldn't give a shit who he thought he was and ran away. He found me later that night while I was waiting for a taxi and he called me a slag 🤣 the ugly little prick!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA don't you know who I am?

Yes, that's why I don't want your company you little gobshite.

Dean gaffney tho, looks like he smells like a teenagers bin, dirty tramp.

• Haha
Reactions: 61