Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FilthyRich

So it's Hollies hen do not Kates 😂 why isn't the Brow boss there oh wait Kate and Sarah don't speak and I would believe she didn't want to ditch her baby (same age as olive) for an ocean bender 👌🏻👏🏻

Sarah, I hope you are buzzing as much as us at this shit show roll on the Sin wedding 😂😂😂

Monday blues for you Kate 🎉
Beer fear tomorrow when the realisation of the whole sorry episode will sink in, she'll have to face Delo and I can only imagine the atmosphere in that villa over breakfast. What a sad little life Jane. All the grace and decorum of a reversing dump truck 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
It’s not a family hotel. She’s staying in Ses Pitreras, in Port Des Torrent, it’s a fucking boutique hotel, not kids pool or anything. Pair of selfish fuckers.
Troll- Olive Oil 🫒 booked the hotel herself for Momma & Daddy DIY- she rang the hotel direct spoke fluent Spanish and got a cracking deal 🇪🇸

• Haha
  • Heart

WHICHEVER ONE OF KATE’S WHOPPERS READS THIS FIRST PLEASE TEXT HER AND TELL HER TO GET A HAT ON THAT BABY!
For fucks sake, enough is enough.

davidsdead

VIP Member
To me it looked like she saw random people filming and bounced up, when she clocked Wayne it was as if she was trying to say “will ya tell them Wayne, look” that’s why she barely acknowledged him. It doesn’t make sense that she thought he was coming over to surprise Hollie because she wouldn’t of looked so angry and she’d of at least give Wayne a smile. She’s fuckin fuming about something until he literally grabs her to show her why peoples phones are up.

• Heart

mollymoos2019

I knew he was bad but from reading here and other places all day 🤢🤢🤢

He and his staff and carry on really would make you think twice about travelling.
I was hoping next year to go abroad for a week on my own just to unwind. Life has been hard health wise and hoping to be healthy enough for a holiday but I want to travel alone.
Looking at this carry on makes me wonder is it even an option? 🤔🤔
Wayne lineker gives me Jeffery Epstein vibes 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart

Drinker1998

I am screaming at Wayne ‘is my best mate’ lineker going to hug someone else thinking it’s our size medium Kate🤣🤣🤣🤣 the shame of it can’t believe people are letting her scream at them she screamed at me like that I’d fight her 🤣 gobby cow

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
Jesus tonight, tomorrow and the rest of the week......what have I just watched!!!?? I've been at a family wedding today and as lovely as it was THIS has been the highlight of my weekend 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
She sounds LIVID and off guard about the filming 🤣 the cheek Shouting HELLOO at people who the F does she think she is?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

BettyBeau

VIP Member
It’s the way she launched over the bed like she was on WWF with her cozzie on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58