Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
God she’s fucking horrid isn’t she. I couldn’t give a fuck if she’s shaped like Taz or not, it’s her personality that makes me vom 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Smith290419

Chatty Member
Sorry to derail but before I met my husband I got chatting to this guy online an pretended I was scouse an lived in Liverpool near him anyway we spoke for ages an he wanted to meet me, I actually got the train to Liverpool (I'm Midlands) an booked into a hotel so I could meet him, put on a scouse accent all night an everything 😆 😆 he had no idea bearing in mind he's scouse, my mates still talk about it now it it was over 10 years ago. Fucking love a scouse accent LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
You do all realise that when she gets home next week, on a come down with cystitis off that metal cozzy & having had MURDER with Delo for necking Wayne...... it's us who will get the blame - slobbering video the lot.

It always comes back to My Trolls , every-time without Fail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I sincerely hope that Hollie and the rest of the hens take themselves off on a nice spa day, meal etc this week without Truff and have the hen do every bride deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

MrsSavage

VIP Member
I'd be proper fuckin fumin if I was Hollie rn. Like WHO THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE FUCKIN IS?!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

FilthyRich

She probably will put it on depop when she gets back 🤢

I spy with my little eye something beginning with Truff!
Looks like you are having a ball girls 🙄
View attachment 647495
Look at Bison Fury checking out if she's being photographed. She'll be over there in a hot second wrestling the phone out of that person's hands and then posting a rant on her stories. 'Rite, seriously my trolls. Leaf me alon, I am hen party all by my own' or other unintelligible shite! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
Fuckinell trollz. I went out last night and had to do a retake this morning when I logged in. 30 bastard pages to read. Up to date now.

That video la. Killed me off. Watched it 15 times in a row. What got me is that he didn't even bring them a free bottle of bubbles or anything, just a fucking stupid sign with her name on it. I've literally died and Rose again to type this.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

L.j.l.20

TROLLS! She will read this and everyone in the hotel will love Olive! Regardless of it being all adults! When is this child going to eat an ice cream in her nappy! Have Nutella all round her gob and wear bright orange armbands? She will be in beige eating eggs avocado tomorrow morning! Poor baby! Xx

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Long time lurker ... had to comment due to the way she speaks to people !!!! Screaming like a fishmongers wife. She says “ go and get holly now ..err hello!!!!” So she’s talking to someone in her party.. Imagine your mate speaking to your friends like this !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

MrsSavage

VIP Member
I can't stop watching it, it's actual gold! They way he comes over to her and she bats his arm away saying NO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 did she think she was being thrown out? She's been stood on top of that bed by herself for most of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Is she shouting at someone for filming her or did she jump up cause she seen Wayne coming and wanted someone to film on her phone? You know, so she could edit it! She’s holding her phone out. I can’t make out what she’s saying.
My mates deaf and lip reads, I'll get her on this immediately!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

FilthyRich

Can’t believe so many people have had encounters with Dean Gaffney. My friend met him when we were in Ibiza and he asked her out ona date she went and Safe to say he was a fucking sleeze bag. Had to do the old block and delete because he wouldn’t leave her alone 🥴
I'm starting to feel left out that Dean Gaffney hasn't tried to bang me. Might slide into his DMs for a go 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha