Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
Lads I have had a horrible day today - my anxiety has been through the roof - not made up Instagram anxiety either, where I could make my bed and listen to a podcast and feel better, but proper where I can’t leave the house and cancelled a lunch with family bad. I’ve been shaky and sick feeling all day as I’m so anxiety ridden with lots going on this week BUT I tell you something, I would take this being stuck at home feeling crap and knowing I’ve got proper help and it’s real, than being stuck at Ocean Beach for the day. That looks like hell
On earth to me!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Violetx

VIP Member
Please, less crotch zoom-ins. We don’t need microscopic analysis of her flaps.

And it’s weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

RodneyTroller

Awww ay, yanno what? Ive never really commented on the car seat kid-gate. But it’s absolutely taking the piss isn’t it? Proper proper sly on poor Olive.
I have an 8 month old (bespoke uno 2) and as long as he’s not asleep, the minute we’re out the car he’s out his car seat. Even sitting in the Wethy’s he loved being in a high chair and engaging with us whilst we had a cheap tea the other day! And WHYYY is she sitting 7 miles away from the table? And more importantly, 8 miles away from her ever so adoring boss babe, number 1 ceo adoring mama?
Also, my fucking HONEYMOON was to a family hotel that had a kids club, kids pool, all the shitty annoying dancing round the pool that makes me wanna shoot myself in the head. But that’s because my bespoke (bespoke uno 1) came before me!
Pair of selfish bastards aren’t they!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I might start a thread on him. A support group for girls who have had Dean Gaffney rub his penis on their leg. There are 3 stories in this thread, there must be hundreds of us out there 🤢
051 - he was doing a guest appearance with Katie Price and Gary Lucy about 18 years ago. He pulled a bunch of my mates and me into the vip area and got us all a drink then got arsey that two of them weren’t up for a threesome with him and kicked us all out 😂. He was in a relationship with the mother of his twins at the time.

• Sick
  • Haha
What a weekend! Err hello! I see the fucked up fairy visited again...Fucking horrible narcissistic cunt.
All of us Trolls have had a better weekend & more of a laugh on here than they have on that Hen Do.
It's been hilarious !!! Part 2 starts tomorrow once Delo & Oluv arrive - can't wait 😂😂

• Haha

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
See the face on her even when her best friend in the world tried to get her attention. Her face only changed when she realised the camera was on her!

• Haha
  • Heart

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
It’s the way she bulldoses herself up shouting her mouth off like a fishwife at the people filming her at the beginning of the video. TROLLS

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Delstar

VIP Member
617 euros for one night! Is it gifted?
I bet she's managed to bag a hefty discount in return for a review! Friends of ours stayed there when we were out there in 2019, so we went to have a nose. It's really pretty and very serene, but not worth the hefty price tag.

When we go to Ibiza kid free we always stay in a finca on "the other side" as Truff refers to it, that's slightly cheaper per night, but SO much nicer and much more private. When we go with the kids we stay at the Sirenis Hotel, which has it's own waterpark, Amy Winehouse tribute (she's Tina Turner on a Friday) and a show with parrots riding unicycles :LOL:

• Haha

Abongo

VIP Member
The clue is in the title, Truff. The CAR SEAT is for the CAR!!!!! Fuck me can someone gift her a brain!

• Haha
  • Heart

Feska

VIP Member
She looks like she's fuming because they've all left her at her moment to shine 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
She doesn’t realise what’s happening. She’s shouting at people for videoing her. Slime ball has to actually pull her arm to turn her around. She even looks angrily at him. She was probably looking out for him all day and then he creeps up behind her making a show of herself 🤣

Surely all the hens are gossiping about her this morning. They probably can’t wait for Delo to arrive for some respite from her - the big I AM.

• Haha

VIP Member
No no nooooo I’m dying for her. Why are they treating it like her hen?? 😂😂😂
And why is she letting them? I’d be doing everything to make the bride feel centre but not seen any of that so far, it’s the slab back show

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Jesus tonight, tomorrow and the rest of the week......what have I just watched!!!?? I've been at a family wedding today and as lovely as it was THIS has been the highlight of my weekend 🤣🤣🙈
The rest of the week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m gonna be saying that now for the rest of my life. So if any of you ever hear a scouse girl of around 30 years of age say those words you know it’s ya girl Blair

aw I need to go to bed but we’re on fire, I’m sparking a fat twirl one

• Haha
  • Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
How absolutely fucking mortified would you be if your daughter went to Ibiza and was cutting about in a grubby beach club thinking she’s boss because dean gaffney is there

• Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #88 Maid of honour and the bride, chainmail barely covers her wide backside.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Retro80s

VIP Member
Why have they got masks on who are holding the cards?

Why do the cards say Kate?

Who the fuck does she think she is??

She is fucking vile, it’s not her hen do! 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Sorry but if I was away on my mates hen do and my fella seen videos all over Instagram of me swinging round Wayne Linekers neck ( with signs round me of my own name 🙃 ) while he was at home minding my baby he would be on the next flight to drag me out by my head.
I’m 23 and wouldn’t even step foot near Ocean so tacky 😴

• Haha

Nosey8518

Chatty Member
I cant get over her wearing that costume! I keep looking at her. Bet it was a 12 and it’s cut in so much.
D5E82AC1-ECBA-4CDA-BFFF-E184C82FDDA8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

JoeExotic

VIP Member
They’re just going to tour restaurants all day every day, stuffing their fat fucking faces with food and wine whilst poor Olive sweats her pan in, strapped down in the smelly car seat. Poor wee soul.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46