Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Arrr you know what that picture of Olive in the restaurant in the fucking car seat AGAIN in the heat looking at her parents made me feel so
Fucking sad! That poor baby! Honest to god if I took my child to a restaurant at this time of night music blaring never mind in the middle of the med it’s sweating left in a car seat 24/7 my ma would rip me to fucking shreds!! If you have a holiday and you’re child is there it should be a child’s holiday not a couples holiday! I would be embarrassed of myself as a mother to do anything like that! Poor baby isn’t allowed to be a baby it’s so wrong. I absolutely cannot wait for Olive to be running everywhere tantrums not wanting to keep still im fucking here for it team fucking Olive

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Fizz22

VIP Member
Wow that hotel is not for kids! Like Truff come on girl, Where's the baby pool and the fun entertainment that sing the chocolate song over and over until you wanna Van gough your ears, but the kids love it so you put up with it???? Wahhhh these are shit parents. End of. That baby fits in with THEIR life not the other way around.

• Wow
Reactions: 52

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Ocean Beach looks grubby. Unless everyone’s using the same filter that makes everything look old and a bit dirty. And in Wayne’s stories showing behind the DJ booth, it’s all rusty and manky.

I don’t know how much a bed there costs but I’d rather go to the best restaurant on the island for a long lunch with a few bottles of Laurent Perrier Rose than spend the day there.

• Heart

Icantspell

Chatty Member
Eee imagine having to degrade yourself for a shot of grey goose. Some girls nowadays would shag anything for a photo op for the gram. These all went back to a villa jumping in the pool whilst be ogled by men their dads/grandads age. 🤮🤮 zero self respect for a VIP booth in ocean

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
I know someone who had a run in with him too. Asking girls to go back to hotel rooms and then getting arsey with them when they don't. It's fucking Dean Gaffney like who the fuck would? 🤣
I might start a thread on him. A support group for girls who have had Dean Gaffney rub his penis on their leg. There are 3 stories in this thread, there must be hundreds of us out there 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
Shite what they’ve done with Olif for their super amazing holiday.

You’ve all said it and now I need to say it lol, she’s in a fucking car seat! They’re in the most boring hotel known to man (when you have kids). Baby would be going nuts wriggling about and dancing with her hands up and clapping along loving all the colourful lights then it’s either asleep in the buggy so you can have shit cocktails from the AI for an hour then back to the apartment chilling on the balcony whilst baby sleeps 🤦🏻‍♀️ Well, that’s what I did and I’m not saying I’m perfect like but it’s just what you do 🤷🏻‍♀️. Both my babies came abroad with us when they were 5months for my eldest and 8 months for the youngest bespoke and the car seat was left in the car - at Manc airport! Got ourselves a shite buggy we weren’t bothered about getting ice cream and sun cream on (so you know what that is ZSM???) and one of those canopies that strap on from good ol Amazon - I’m sure 9yrs on there’s even better contraptions!

My mum would be fuming with me if I posting that shite and she saw the baby in the seat.

Olif should be learning the words to “chee chee wah, chee chee wah, chee chee wah wah wah”

I just wanna show her how boss it is to be a little kid exploring life.

The way she peering out the seat as well staring at her Ma thinking “she’s holding that phone again, hasn’t seen me for days and puts me as far away from her as poss”

Proper feel sad for her

• Sad
  • Haha

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Imagine being one of those poor bitches holding up the ‘Kate’ sign. Mortified for them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abongo

VIP Member
Only a week ago was Matt hancock seen playing tonsil tennis with his bit on the side despite the restrictions now fucking cockhead and Mrs hunchbull are at it for all of insta to see. You’ve got a baby at home you fucking egit. Stop getting off with oa pedos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
I met Dean Gaffney when I was 16, he was in Syndicate in Blackpool with Richard Blackwood. He asked me if I wanted to go back to his hotel room with him. When I said no his reply was 'do you know who I am?!'. I told him I couldn't give a shit who he thought he was and ran away. He found me later that night while I was waiting for a taxi and he called me a slag 🤣 the ugly little prick!

Oh girl how did you resist this? 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Abongo

VIP Member
I’m sorry but how can anyone think it’s not her in that pic? I recognised the gnashers before I even seen her. You can’t miss those bastard peggies.

• Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Delo won’t give a flying f. He didn’t care when that other vile being Salt Bae was handling his baby daughter - all for the gram. So he won’t care about Kate and her antics with slime ball Lineka.
Delo is probably made up she’s shrieking at someone else and not him. Feet up, chilling out , eating his defrosted scrambled egg. Got it made hasn’t he.

• Haha

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Imagine booking a quiet adult holiday and a baby under 1 turns up. I can tell you now I wouldn’t be fawning over the baby if I were staying there and paying that sort of money, me and Mr Hi would be muttering hell under our breaths. She’s pure selfish, she’s just thinking of the gram as per usual. For the love of god get that baby in a baby pool with a baby slide and other babies. Selfish.

• Heart