Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
We're all going on a car seat holiday 🎤🎶

The stress levels today with a baby, packing, house is a shit hole, Covid testing etc!! Asif it just them 2 going away she can't do anything alone bets on who else is joining them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
Ohh spill ☕
Sooooo. I was at a party (let’s call it) & this MUA bounces in after ‘working all day painting faces’ & starts downing vinos. Last orders were called as arranged seeing as it was a ‘kids party’ & she’s questioning the bar staff, saying I’ve not long finished work (like they cared)

Meanwhile the kids we’re running around a field, no shoes, not been fed for hours & off she fucks to the offy & sits drinking her own. The bar staff gave up, shut the bar & she sat there with a few others until gone 11pm, kids still running round barefoot & I think they ordered pizzas in.

It’s probably not much tea but just goes to show some parents think drinking is ok when kids are present..

P.s now she swans off doing OK shoots & housewives make up 😜

• Wow
  • Haha

BoccadiLupo

How about this thread suggestion: (be kind, never done one):

KHM: been going to Ibiza all her life, but no, Delo still hasn't made her his wife.

And PS I'd rather stay home than go to the 30 degree heat with a teething baby - my idea of hell.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Washing up liquid not brush cleaner or even baby mild shampoo frigging fairy liquid 😂

why does she always have to be so extra. She’s not just going to work tomorrow she is doing he longest day ever.
Can’t just get up early has to be going fora 10k at day break I have no idea how she thinks that’s relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does this work? I couldn’t chop them down enough to upload.

OMG what a twat, dying for her.

Like someone said further up, this is her business account, imagine a teenage girl buying her brushes on Saturday then going to her page for make up tips and seeing that!

• Haha
  • Heart

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Imagine taking your bespoke rainbow on a "weekend away" with the girls and getting so drunk that you would not be able to drive in an emergency.

She can't deny that she had been drinking otherwise she wouldn't have deleted them!

You'd think her family or his family would have a word. But, where Matt?

cje20

Does it make anyone else’s blood boil when she shows something on her story (today’s example the lunch bag) and starts grabbing and pawing at it with her huge shovels or have I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today 🤣

• Haha
This 👆

I lost my daughter full term and I can’t tell you how fookin hard it was to stay AWAY from babies.
When I could bring myself to finally go out they were everywhere. Restaurant at 9pm. I went to a proper expensive place for afternoon tea. Bloody baby there! Then late night racing in the posh bit?!!?!
We honestly tried to take ourselves places we didnt think kids would be 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s a dick head.
I’m so sorry you went through that, that must have been horrific, so sad xxx
that’s what I mean, not everyone wants to be put in that situation. For me, I’ve wanted a baby for over 20 years. I didn’t used to go and make a brew, I’d go to the toilet and cry. But as I’ve got older I just walk away and do something else x

• Heart

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
I wish she wouldn’t put her body insecurities on to her little baby. It’s dead weird how she wants her to be a certain way. Tanned, blonde and petite. Most people just want a healthy baba, it makes me dead sad and it’s damaging to Olive for when she’s older 😞😞😞

• Heart
  • Sad