Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebie20

Imagine DJ Indesits covid test come back positive and he couldn’t fly out to meet her 😜
He will be pouring fruit shoot on the rapid quick tests(produces false positives as seen in the news this week) so he doesn’t have to go and will drop baby off with mez and then he’ll be off to La Rock Ferry while truff is away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Looks like she missed her 5.30am run. Not a chance would she have missed up on that opportunity to post that she was up and running at that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

CatHun

VIP Member
Why is KHM doing bridal trials on a Saturday morning? You know, prime time for you to be actually doing make up on actual wedding days?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Violetx

VIP Member
Why’s she packing in the garage, when she has a “walk-in” directly opposite? I can’t even begin to imagine what that walk in must be like 🙈

• Haha
How is she getting gifted stays?! She is not good for any business.
She is definitely one of those girls that the more drinks she’s had, the worse her behaviour gets. Kate your embarrassing mate.
Hollies Barn can get on the list with all the other fucking places that give her free stuff..... wouldn't give them a penny.

Bet she's been messaging places in Ibiza trying to bum meals & drinks......
I will put you on my Insta story & single handedly get you back on your feet after the Pandemic. I save small businesses that's what I do.

FilthyRich

I honestly thought the aim of the game was to make sure ur baby was big and healthy to ward off infections. I'll be putting my bespoke right on a diet as soon as it vacates my not as bald as Kate's noon

I have an ok figure and I couldn't imagine going I would feel insecure all day. It's not a place to have fun anyway
Posers paradise. I wouldn't go if I was offered the best bed and free Dom Perignon all day long. I love Amante and Aiyanna and had the most amazing day at Nikki Beach a few years back. So chill, all shapes, sizes and ages having the best time. Ocean gives me the creeps. Just a glorified hook up joint full of Love Island wannabes. I wouldn't want to see swab results of their beds 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
In the words of KHM “I wear I a mask”, sure you do Pinocchio

🤥View attachment 639641
And so close to the models face.
No mask. No visor.

Clearly the rules don’t apply.

Photoshoots that I have been involved with, all release a Risk Assessment -which includes Covid-19 protocols, with the call sheet, which must be followed.

Most productions also have a designated Covid Officer who will “remind” or “enforce” mask wearing, particularly in close contact roles.

Imagine the insurance to be invalid because of a make up artist who thinks she’s famous on the internet. I can’t believe it is being allowed if I’m honest.

• Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
Is she joking? She doesn't work a full time job at all. She's a stay at home mum (no shade to sahm's). She hasn't got a clue about the real world. Most of us start are day before the kids get up, work a full 8 - 9 hour day, come home and do tea, bath, uniforms, lunches etc. She thinks she's relatable. It's laughable.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Hiiiii girls

used to come on here all the time in lockdown last year when Truf started charging for her makeup classes online and got ripped 🤣

Haven’t felt my self past few weeks so at home all the time trying to de-stress and caught up with about 20939 months worth of threads, you girls are a fuckin ball🥰💯

• Heart
  • Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
You could rest a pint on the back of that poor kid’s head it’s that flat. A reminder to everyone (not that decent parents need reminding) to NOT leave your baby in a car seat constantly. Poor Olive :(

• Sad

CatHun

VIP Member
Someone shared this on their story, clicked on the post and of course that dickhead has liked it. You aren’t not wearing a mask now because of Matt Hancock, youve barely bothered this entire time!!
F87E63AF-8164-40DF-B6F2-F5C5400BC29C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Wasn’t she greeting yesterday about going to work for 10 minutes and missing olive??? Now she’s going on a 3 day sesh she doesn’t seem too arsed?? She bugs the life out of me!! Her unrealistic approach to being a parent and publicly telling everyone about it makes me cringe 🙈🙈
I’ve said it before but she’s not in the real world. She will defo notice a difference in Olive from Dubai to now, she won’t be as chilled this time. My 8 month old is totally different to when she was 4 months old. They are much more head strong and want things the older they get. And moving about for a start, would stress me out to take baby Moffat on a plane right now. I struggle to take her over an hour in the car seat anywhere
100% this she's so full of shit.
Such a blagger making out it was a struggle yesterday working for a few hours leaving her, but next thing is she's swanning off to Ibiza partying for the weekend.

I'm missing one of my best mates hens next week abroad cos I don't wana leave my baby for 4 days.
Each to their own but it's the way she lies & plays up, all for Instagram that winds me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I ‘generally’ think she’s bipolar you know. She’s on a manic high chatting shit like this. Couple weeks time she’ll be ‘meh’ and feeling low again.

Eeee when the fuck did she say that??
After first lockdown when some essential shops opened and everyone was still scared to death of covid, she went to Superdrug in bromborough and walked round fingering every single make up product in there whilst videoing it for the gram so her fans could have a wank.
So then no one could go to Superdrug because she’d fingered everything spreading god knows what because she’d been in contact with about 300 different people by then because there was no covid in her world. Whilst she was there she showed us all what an ignorant piece of shit she is by referring to light/med shades of foundation as normal shades.

Don’t judge me on the grammar it’s 4am cbaaaa

• Haha
  • Wow

loveanatter

VIP Member
I think it shows that she’s not got a proper job, because I don’t know a single make up artist that could go away last minute right now, without letting down clients etc….

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Can’t believe that weapon has patronised the fuck out of delo and has labelled all her food and clothes to wear. I bet his family are fuming at that, she’s an absolute psycho.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyBoo123

Chatty Member
Her heads going to wrecked on the plane isn’t it she can’t send herself any messages or any answers to her q&a and she can’t keep refreshing here 🤣 cue the post of a drink with “well deserved” “miss poppet so much” “miss waking up with miss olive” “can’t wait to squeeze miss olive” wide minge just fuck off 🤢🤢 and after seeing her writing on them labels she 110% sent that card herself

• Haha