Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
I would love Delo to fuck off the idea of Ibiza and just take Olive off to Cornwall or Wales and have a great time the 2 of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Can you imagine the smell from inside that manky old range 🤢

I bet you can’t see the foot wells at all, probs find a pair of PLF’s McDonald’s milkshake stained undercrackers stuffed down one of the seats

• Haha
  • Sick

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
I have SO much to say about those labels on Olives clothes 😫 What the fuck- I'm sure Delo is capable of putting some clothes on his child!!!! I feel like this is next level crank-ism, either that or Delo is so useless she doesn't trust him to dress Olive- but trusts him to get on the plane with her. She a fucking loonatic!!!!!

• Haha

Lotsta88

Chatty Member
I am absolutely here for the Beefa antics. Her first few stories will be the
•obligatory photo of passports/boarding passes
• some form of rose wine photo of her boomerang’ a glass
• KHM personalised clobber (even though that’s not her name)
• a picture of a Caesar salad by the pool cause she’s ‘iN a CaLorIe DeFeCit’

parking my arse here for the next thread as I’ve been busy with work and my gammon being an absolute see you next Tuesday and me bin bagging him (temporarily…I think)

🙃

Rothsey

VIP Member
She hasn’t time for a shoot she needs to be booking them pcr tests asap!!!! It’s due to be official from Spain tomorrow …..
TROLL! She’ll have a bespoke PCR test delivered and administered by the Chief of Medical
Staff at Arrowe Park, and the results will be delivered there and then. She of course will be negative and will go to ‘Beefa with a handwritten note from said Chief of Staff, saying that she is super allowed to go

• Haha

jagger234

It’s a bit unfair taking the bespoke away right now is it not? Surely darling Olive is in the peak of her training for the olympics?

• Haha
  • Heart

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
Please correct me if I’m wrong, but it is my understanding, that make up brushes not only need to be cleaned, but also sanitised?

Washing up liquid, is great for synthetic hair brushes to remove make up and oils from the plastic fibres.

Shampoo is great for natural hair bristles (like shampooing real hair) to remove make up and oils.

*THEN* It’s important to dry and sanitise them using a 70% - 99.9% alcohol product. Isopropyl Alcohol is great.

Otherwise like somebody said earlier, damp unsanitised brushes into a plastic brush holder makes a breeding ground for germs.

I would not want her minty brushes anywhere near my face.

READ THE WIKI
You’d be surprised how many MUA’s use the same brushes say for highlighter & don’t wash between clients. Most definitely don’t use disposables & guaranteed they only sharpen a pencil coz it needs it, not for every lip/eye it’s used on!
It’s such a minty industry & most customers don’t even realise 😭

• Sick
  • Wow

BettyBoo123

Chatty Member
Anyone having a shit day just look at these corkers and thank the gods above you haven’t got legs like these 🤣🤣 I’ve cried laughing. Look at door hairy fairy fanny matts arm and look at him with his Chelsea boots on xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

LadyGreen

This 👆

I lost my daughter full term and I can’t tell you how fookin hard it was to stay AWAY from babies.
When I could bring myself to finally go out they were everywhere. Restaurant at 9pm. I went to a proper expensive place for afternoon tea. Bloody baby there! Then late night racing in the posh bit?!!?!
We honestly tried to take ourselves places we didnt think kids would be 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s a dick head.
Wouldn’t wish this feeling upon anyone. I am so sorry about your baby girl. Sending lots of cuddles for you and your family❤❤❤❤

I was the exact same after I lost our baby years ago. I didn’t even want to see a pampers advert! Everything triggered me, I sobbed my heart out non stop and didn’t want to leave the house.
It wasn’t after a while that I pushed myself to go out and try and get a bit of normality back. But if I went to a salon to then sit there and some bint was passing a baby around to clients is just shocking! What about the clients and their 'me time'???
I don’t know about u all but having time at the hairdressers with no children is lovely.
I read, I have got cups of tea…HOT! Not left to go cold after non stop running around after my lot. Then imagine this wagon wheel shows up with her baby and not taking into consideration about others🙄😡…but she doesn’t have those feelings in her anatomy clearly. That’s why I think she defo made up a miscarriage. If u have truly experienced it u wouldn’t behave like that.
She’s just a wannabe celebrity, trying to be relatable and liked but acts like a lying, selfish cunt instead. Karma will get her. Hit her like a smelly coated foundation brushes to the eyeball.🤪sorry for the rant, I had shandies last night whilst bespoke had the babas. Mamas night off and now feeling a bit rough🥴😂Hope ur all good and don’t forget TruffleMuffle knows who everyone is on here, charge ur ring door bells!🤪🙌

• Heart
  • Haha

justareaderreading

Why does she keep going on about a blog, surely she knows she will not be taken seriously as she can not spell and has no grammar! In one of her story replies, she put no we won’t be taken to ocean beach, KHM it is taking not taken. My spelling and grammar are shocking but I am not in the “public” eye
KHM if you want people to take to you seriously, for starters please go to some make up master classes, learn the current trends, stop making brides look like shit (maybe learn make up wedding looks from Hannah Martin, who has done royal weddings) go to a basic English course and lastly but should probably be first, work out how to be an amazing parent you claim to be, protect your child.
Oh one more thing, why would you announce publicly you are going away? dickhead or maybe she wants someone to break in either claim it was a troll or maybe someone will go sort the shit show of a house she has.
Okay I think I am done, sorry but she just really winds me up!

• Heart

Nosey8518

Chatty Member
I wish. For just 1 day, Instagram would just boot all these people with fake bot followers and their turkey teeth off. Kate you need to get in the bin! I honestly can not stand how she thinks it’s ok to say anything she has no idea about. Matt Hancock broke the rules but you know what, he’s resigned so what can these influencers say now. Nothing. Btw I can not stand him however, he’s stepped down. Why don’t you do the fucking same Kate. You edited your pictures to make you look like a size 6. Why don’t you give up your ‘job’? You’re just as bad lying to your followers...

• Heart

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
Bloody hell just been catching up, after what seems like an eternity off. Still up to her old tricks again I assume.
Well news for all of my trolls,
Mrs fairy thought it’d be a fab idea to go into labour on Saturday night after I’d had a few to many whispering angles. So our darling bespoke is here.
No highlighted hair though fuming she can go back in.
Congrats, how many teeth were they born with? 😉

• Haha