Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
When I was walking to the train station this morning I thought the farmers had started putting cow manure out in their fields but then seen her fuckin stories and she’s 5 mins from my house - it was her smelly gob I could smell!!!!!🥴🥴🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Binks87

Chatty Member
Truff giving us brush cleaning tips, nearly choked on my whispering angle 😂😂

200 (1).gif

Little legs dick after a weekend in Rockferry would probably be cleaner than those brushes

• Haha
Did you even go to school if you didn’t have at least one butch lesbian PE teacher?!
No hate, I appreciate the female form as much as the male 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Bowbow82

VIP Member
What I don’t get is that she was saying she missed Olive so much during the 1 day shoot but is quite happy to leave her at home for a couple of days 🤷‍♀️. Proves she’s a liar and says things for the gram. Also Olive is a little cutie but isn’t petite or blonde - nothing wrong with that but wish she would stop projecting a petite, blonde baby because that child will have a complex when she’s older.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Careful Kate, talking shite about covid is a one way street to a shadow ban.

If she honestly believes people should stay out of others business then she needs to shit the fuck up herself. You're telling people what to do you daft cunt.

She's really riling me up with this crap. She's a covid denier, I 100% think that, but she just doesn't have the balls to come out and say it.

I haven't seen anyone in my family in nearly 2 years Kate as I don't live in the same country anymore. shut your fucking fat mouth for once in your life, don't encourage people to not take the vaccine and let me go home.

✨ I reported the post for false health information I encourage everyone else to do the same✨
She is in total denial. I’ll admit I was starting to become less stressed about COVID as the vaccine roll out continued and things started re opening so I was feeling a bit calmer and more normal. All until two people I know in their 30s who are very fit and healthy both ended up in hospital, one in ICU for 8 days because he wasn’t getting enough oxygen into his lungs. That really woke me up. Catching COVID could happen to ANYONE and you never know how your body is going to react to it. Take care, be respectful of others (physically and mentally) and don’t be a c*nt.

• Heart
  • Sad

chattycatty

VIP Member
Bore off dickhead you broke every fucking rule going you big disgrace. You even wanted to keep the salon open when everyone else was closing. You only got the vaccine to get out the country you absolute sheep! You make me sick how you broke lockdown rules running round Dubai thinking your hard you absolute fool! Go back to bed girl and wake up and smell the coffee (decaf) don’t forget 🤣

Attachments

Fizz22

VIP Member
Does this work? I couldn’t chop them down enough to upload.

She's the type of person I can't bear going out with. Gets dead pissed dead easy because they've got no self control, is dead loud and then ends up having murder with her fella or crying over nonsense.

• Haha

justareaderreading

She’s a f’ing idiot if she doesn’t believe COVID exists. Try sitting watching knowing there is nothing you can do to help, have a parent taken away in an ambulance that took 2 hours to arrive (no fault of their own- it was during the worst time of the pandemic) whilst being given oxygen to help keep them alive and not knowing if you was ever going to see or speak to them again (luckily I did see my parent again but others were not so lucky)

Careful Kate, talking shite about covid is a one way street to a shadow ban.

If she honestly believes people should stay out of others business then she needs to shit the fuck up herself. You're telling people what to do you daft cunt.

She's really riling me up with this crap. She's a covid denier, I 100% think that, but she just doesn't have the balls to come out and say it.

I haven't seen anyone in my family in nearly 2 years Kate as I don't live in the same country anymore. shut your fucking fat mouth for once in your life, don't encourage people to not take the vaccine and let me go home.

✨ I reported the post for false health information I encourage everyone else to do the same✨

• Heart
  • Sad
Asif this guy is this slim look as his swede 😳😳😳 I seen the anglesey trip away for his birthday he is huge the beer belly don't lieeeeeee or the fire place 😂😂😂

These are hilarious!!!! Kate you are a mess the nose is getting bigger and bigger 🤢
This picture 😂😂😂😂😂😂

The way she has pulled her waist in is she fucking joking , made herself as a flat as a pancake on the stomach- spare tyre gone.
Actually Edited herself down to a size 8 hahaha.
She deserves all the criticism she gets she's having a laugh her.
Will still lie through her turkey teeth and say she doesn't edit pics wow 🤥🤥🤥

That Finger has KILLED me off hahahaha 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
Just came on here to say that yous are my people. I’m in a dark place with PND (not looking for any sympathy like Kate the beg!!) and this thread cheers me up every time.
I’m so glad others opened my eyes to social media super mums, whilst I still feel like a failure in many ways, you guys really made me see the light.
I just want to say, you’ll get through this. One day, this will all be in the rear view and life will be beautiful. Hang in there, take whatever treatment your GP offers and be kind to yourself xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 40

BettyBoo123

Chatty Member
She’s going to be one paranoid cunt isn’t she in Ibiza 🤣🤣 door fairy fanny Matt won’t be able to keep his eyes still. Is she going to call all the girls trolls cos they look amazing and she just looks like a hungry hippo with a bandana on spouting “I love my tiger stripes” “I’m so proud of my body now” all her insecurities are going to go through the roof she won’t feel 1 bit comfortable 🤣🤣 but what’s the bet she says something like matt loves my body like this, matt says Kate you’ve had a baby blah blah blahhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yeah 'cos the rest of us just sit around on our fat arses whilst the laundry piles up around us and the house turns to rat shit and we live off UC with our red faced gammons. Bore off Truff and your little flock of sheeple!
Erm Mez cleans her house for her - she blew her up trying to flog the mop.
She hasn't got a proper job , she warms up cold meals for her & Delo and the kid.
She spends her days in baby classes & having beauty treatments or days out that she's bummed. Making out she's super mum , far far fucking from it !!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Thekinsley

Would love to see what her passport pic looks like. Kim Woodburn hitting the white isle, looking forward to seeing the Bon Mache Summer hol collection being modelled by her

• Haha
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She doesn’t fucking know that you’ve got to be double jabbed does she?? And did you fuck get it for your Nan! You got it so you could go away. The vaccine doesn’t stop you getting it or carrying it so you’re still a fucking danger to your Nan because of all the covid denying you do. Tit.

• Haha