Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when PLF took her to Ibiza for her birthday and her friends surprised her by waiting for her in Ocean Beach with a big happy birthday banner? I did have a video somewhere I'll have to look for 🤔 Its her in a swimsuit from behind stomping over all emotional. She is about double the size of all the pictures she posted from the holiday in that video.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
Honest to god. For someone who is being so badly 'trolled', she just cannot help herself can she? Why share a video of yourself screeching badly to a song that you don't know the words to, on your business account??? Her PJ top nearly burst open an all 🤢🤢

And constantly making out like she is going away for the 'weekend' when, in reality, you were gifted a Sunday night (1 night only bitch knickers, not the weekend). Just a bad tramp.

Leathered again with the baby there. She's a show

• Haha
  • Heart

CatHun

VIP Member
I still see it
Isn’t it strange that so many of you have reported that post and it’s still there but she had a post that she deleted got reported and was taken down immediately a few weeks ago?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Delstar

VIP Member
No filter my arse.

I don’t think she classes the face tuning apps as a filter. She may be telling the truth when she says she hasn’t put a filter on the photo (namely those stupid stars), but that jaw line ain’t natural Truff

2A405521-2E25-4F08-93C6-B0FAF27AC6E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
She’s a knob head! She forgets that Tattle is the all seeing,all hearing eye that sees EVERYTHING & never forgets.
Fancy taking your baby to a piss up,I would be fuming if I was there.
I bet Phil counts his blessings every day.

allforthegram

VIP Member
You do you Kate hun, why don’t you “wake up” and take a look at the world past the end of your own nose.
Can’t wait to see the bespoke being dragged around Ibiza dressed like a fairy with old uncle wayno all for a few photos for insta.
embarrassed for you.

• Haha

FannyAdams29

Chatty Member
I’m convinced that there are very few people who follow her actually like her and the rest are in it for comedy value.
Nothing she does is informative or genuinely entertaining. Her constant rants are incoherent and only provide further proof of her narcissist tendencies.
Her IQ is that of a 5 year old.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
As if someone asked her this.
What a weird question to ask a stranger....urgh
She’s been reading here obviously. People keep saying olive isn’t petite (correct) so she’s asking herself questions again to address/conflict with the comments made here. fucking sad act

gossip29

VIP Member
I just don’t see the point in all this editing. If you’re not happy with yourself then don’t upload pictures?? OR GO ON A DIET!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Rothsey

VIP Member
She makes out like she’s well travelled because she goes to places popular with z list instagrammers and influencers, places she feels will look good on Instagram. There’s a big wide world out there Kate!
I agree! I regularly go to the Med and America, I have also been lucky enough to have back-backed around India, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. I have been to The Philippines, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan. Loved very single one of my trips. This year I’m going to Scotland in our van. My cellulite, big thighs and big ass will not be filtered.
I will love it, I know this because I will be making memories and having fun. I will be doing it for me, not the gram.

• Heart

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Morning.
Her taking rugrat to the salon. Totally unprofessional. I think would Cheryl have been there, she'd have said something to her. No one is interested in your kid especially when they've gone to get their hair done. I saw some salons operating a traffic light card thing. So you turn your card and it says something like "I've come for a relax in silent" my idea of bliss!

The rant. I do not understand her point. If you want to be a respected influencer, learn how to spell, use grammar and make basic sense. It hurts my head trying to decipher it,!

• Heart
So shes done highlights now for Scotland, Dubai and her pregnancy

forgot about this gem, look at the state matt and she looks like a wotsit in a wig with tic tacs for teeth 😭😭 View attachment 635964

also why is she pretending to breastfeed here?? Is it just me that thinks she doesnt look like she’s feeding but just get her face shoved in Her titView attachment 635966
Omg I've never seen this one before. Got the child pressed up to her saggy tit for Insta Content, pretending she's feeding her. She's not well.

• Haha
  • Sad

LadyGreen

6F540BD5-F1CA-4B85-9EEF-0073D9A17DBF.jpeg
Smell a KHM delivery!!???🤢 Chip fat? Truffle oil? Desperation? 🤢Yep that’s a trufflesRus delivery alright!💪Fucking minging also 1 night isnt a weekend!! Also everyone I don’t think the walking stain/drain thinks she’s on MTV cribs🤣🤣 'this is where the magic happens!'🤮🤣🤣 wow feeling old! Ha
Just a damn shame u can’t do that in your own house Kate but ur very large snout and massive Ego would get stuck constantly, no wonder ur never there🤪💪😆

• Haha
  • Sick

CatHun

VIP Member
Surely he knows the kinds of things she eats and can feed her for a few days. Or is he never around his kid often enough to know what she likes? I don’t understand why she can’t just let him give her cereal and cheese butties for a couple of days, let the kid live a normal life for a few days!
My husband would fume if I did this, he’s their dad he is more than capable of feeding them for a few days without needing written instructions.

• Heart
fuck me 😂😂😂😂
Bet she takes Olive to Ocean- Kate will be like uncle Wayne wants to see us! Can not wait for the no filter pics.
100% Oluv is going to Ocean.
Will probably be Truff & Delo's aim for the holiday to get her on the Ocean Instagram in a Pic with Wayne.
Remember them both delighted & saying she was famous when Salt Bae was carrying her round Nusr-et. Pair of Wronguns. Thought Matt was a decent dad up until that point then realised he was as bad as her.

• Heart

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
Hardly comment on here anymore but always lurking - you girls are fucking funny.

Near choked on my coffee the other day remembering her threatening that man with her 24/7 legal team because he asked her to pick her dog’s shit up. You couldn’t make up the things she’s done the crazy bitch.

I am absolutely here for the Ibiza carry on.

• Haha

Annecdote

Why is she desperate to make Oluv look like a toddler?
And why the fuck does she take her EVERYWHERE. Too tight to fork out for nursery isn’t she. Soz to those with kids but I can’t bear it when people bring the kids into work or hairdressers or whatever, like what do you want me to do? I have no interest in your kid and no I don’t think it’s cute 😐 if people bring their baby to work I go and make a brew, cba, no interest whatsoever unless it’s a good friend or family. She’s one of them that forces her sprog on people, not everyone likes kids and not everyone can deal with it for their own personal reasons!! A girl I used to work with has had a sprog and put on Facebook she can’t wait to take ot into work to show people, like why would you assume people have any interest, first of all you’ve worked there 5 fucking minutes!!
Also get that dog away from Oluv. I don’t care if it’s the softest dog in the world, it only takes one mistake and that could be life changing. It’s just not worth the risk to me!
Sorry if I offend anyone, just pisses me off when people assume everyone is ok with a baby being forced on them 😣
This!! A woman I know takes her kid everywhere, always has done since she was a baby. Meal with the girls, she’s there. Popping in for a cuppa, she’s there. The kid is an absolute brat and has obviously listened to too many adult conversations. Looks people up and down to see what they’re wearing. It’s unhealthy in my opinion!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

the_moonins

VIP Member
Deletes the stories of her drunken singing.
Doesn’t delete the ad stories tagging the incorrect Instagram account for a cleaning product.
This fucking guy… she’s absolutely shite at her “job”

• Haha
Reactions: 37