Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PedroPony

I hope Matt gives her a bowl of coco pops in the morning, a pot noodle for her lunch and a chicken nugget happy meal for her tea. Delo if ya reading here lad DO ITTTTTTT (then read the WIKI with popcorn once she’s asleep)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She told the police to stay in their own lane and follow the rules or not and they left did they?

Everyone thinks olive is 2 years old cause she’s massive

I’d love to see the ugly cunt wear that costume. Ugly on the inside. If you need a refresher of all the broken rules read the wiki.

imagine having your bridal makeup trial paused so someone can change a shitty nappy and not wash their hands

• Sick
Push through having low moods? She’s actually dangerous, after my first child I had PND and was suicidal which I’m ashamed to admit especially with my profession if someone had told me to push through I would have felt worse and like there’s something wrong with me and it’s my fault for feeling that way, stop talking about pushing through mental health issues most people can’t and need professional input

• Heart
😴 😴😴😴 every fukin time she does a q&a. We get it truff. You’ve failed at everything in life and the only thing you think you’re good at is being a mum.
P.s you’re not even good at that though 🤭
Imagine sitting once a week , week in week out messaging yourself, saying your kid is the cutest 🥺 & your the best momma & an inspiration.
She's unhinged !

• Haha
  • Heart

Thekinsley

Olive is beautiful, such a pretty English rose girl. Kate is gonna ruin that girl with her own insecurities… she’s so petite, blonde highlights and tanned skin, bla bla bla. Your fucking first concern should be that you have a healthy baby, does it matter if she’s petite or chunky? No, it shouldn’t for one second. If she’d come out ginger, would she have told midwife to refund her?

I’ll get off my soapbox. She boils my piss. Watery shit coloured airport outfit for the baby, she should be in the brightest, funnest outfit ever for her holibobs, not looking all fucking beige

• Haha

Burrito88

VIP Member
I felt sorry for her but again she’s revealed her true colours. Shit like this is why people think you’re a dickhead Kate. Wind your neck in.
I was describing this type of person to my gammon and I think they’re like Jack in the boxes, they’ve been wound up quiet for the past 12 months, and now they’re out and about spouting shit and annoying everyone 😤
My gammon was in the lift at James St and some middle aged woman started harping on about how she wasn’t getting the vaccine or wearing a mask. No one asked love!!! He called her a selfish cunt and went to get his train 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
Hardly comment on here anymore but always lurking - you girls are fucking funny.

Near choked on my coffee the other day remembering her threatening that man with her 24/7 legal team because he asked her to pick her dog’s shit up. You couldn’t make up the things she’s done the crazy bitch.

I am absolutely here for the Ibiza carry on.
I think that brought me my favourite ever comment on these threads, when the man said: “She moved faster than she looked able too.”

Makes me cry laughing just thinking about it! READ THE WIKI

• Haha

MrsLaw

Washing up liquid not brush cleaner or even baby mild shampoo frigging fairy liquid 😂

why does she always have to be so extra. She’s not just going to work tomorrow she is doing he longest day ever.
Can’t just get up early has to be going fora 10k at day break I have no idea how she thinks that’s relatable
If someone goes to Tenerife, she goes to Elevenerife. I really can’t stand the fakeness of her and her trying to tear herself in two being super relatable but some megastar influenzer. Just pick a lane.

• Haha

huns & cream buns

I can’t fathom why she’s using her make up biz page for pissed up stories. Kate, use your personal, private account for that wankery. Delete the rubbish interiors page. Decide if you’re KHM means Katie hayes Makeup, Katie Hayes Mum stuff, Katie Hayes Massively lying as still using filters & editing videos & pics.... Choose one & stick to it. This will hugely improve your engagement and you’ll get less criticism.

Companies working with her atm are stupid. She doesn’t have a clear audience. The B&M make up buyers are not going to be staying in luxurious barns in Nantwich. So a pointless freebie / PR deal there.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m sorry but that little girl is not petite. She’s a normal sized 11 month old baby.
Im not being horrible at all, I think she's big for her age. She's bigger than my 14 month old. But I know all kids are different.

I feel sorry for her - teething.
She's getting dragged on a plane again, noisy venues , hot weather , late nights. Not what you need when you're in pain & irritable. But hey ho we know Truff doesn't give a fuck she just wants to prove she's still lives her best life even with a baby. Oluv works around them, not the other way around.

• Sad

CatHun

VIP Member
I hope Delo gives Olive her first Burger King at the airport (as god intended all holidays to start) and not the mushed up cold egg Kate made her four days earlier.

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
I actually feel quite mean saying this but my god she is so fucking stupid. Surely she could make a bit of an effort to, at the very least, proof read the drivel before she hits post? The content itself is daft enough without the constant spelling errors

• Heart
Reactions: 42