Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Love how this sweaty ming is allowed to swan off to Ibiza with millions of other sweaty mings yet after 16 months I am still not allowed, fully jabbed, to visit my long term partner. It makes me sick, there’s no sense or science behind it.

Sorry girls I’m in a bad fucking mood because my fella has had his work leave denied so won’t be visiting me anytime soon. I’m the most angry I’ve ever been. Too bad he doesn’t live in fucking Ibiza isn’t it??? Anyway can’t wait to see the photoshopping that goes on while she’s away

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

the_moonins

VIP Member
I’ve just reported her post about covid. She’s SO thick. How irresponsible and dangerous for an influencer with 180k followers to be advising people NOT to follow the rules. And how fucking condescending to be saying things like “wake up people”… plenty of us have lost loved ones to this virus, and take it very seriously. She truly has reached an all time low with this post

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Icantspell

Chatty Member
didn’t she once say something along the lines of if your not white you have bad skin

Or was it if your black you have bad skin 🤔

I can’t remember her exact words but I remember being fuming cause she’s a racist fucking wardrobe
No she done a haul without buying anything in Superdrug & was going through all the foundation shades, and when she got to paler tones she said something like ‘this is for normal skin colour’!! She’s also said ‘*** head’ before now & I pulled her up about it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Cady1954

VIP Member
Early new thread suggestion 'Kate is off to Beefa Olives got top teefa'

Bloody hell just been catching up, after what seems like an eternity off. Still up to her old tricks again I assume.
Well news for all of my trolls,
Mrs fairy thought it’d be a fab idea to go into labour on Saturday night after I’d had a few to many whispering angles. So our darling bespoke is here.
No highlighted hair though fuming she can go back in.
Is she playing the guitar yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

CatHun

VIP Member
If the travel vlog includes you wearing this, then no, I don’t want to see it.
9183D7C7-A22E-4600-9F26-9A7795033DE3.png

• Haha
  • Sick

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Is Delo all there? Is he ok? Is the cunt not even capable of making a breakfast for Olive? Is this the sort of man you seriously want to marry Kate? Do you wipe his arse for him?
I can just imagine him stood scratching his pea head looking at a piece of moldy bread from the pantry in one tiny hand then looking at the rusty toaster on the kitchen side thinking “how the fuck do I use that microwave to cook this cake” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
How does she not understand she’s been breaking the rules from the start, nearly 18 months ago, when we had no vaccines, no PPE, no idea how to manage this and an overwhelmed NHS?

Yes people now are fed up after a year of lockdown restrictions, and more people are bending the rules, but we’re in a much better position with more knowledge and the majority of the adult population vaccinated.

She’s trying to make out her actions were right all along and everyone is only just catching up - no, the situation couldn’t be more different.

Round here the police weren’t showing up unless the lockdown LAWS were being broken in a serious way (ie big parties) - the police were called on you because you constantly broke the rules and they probably thought wtf is this girl a super spreader or what? Of course they came round after a few times when the message obviously wasn’t getting through. 🙄

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Ask me anything time -
Why have you dressed yourself & you kid as a rock star when your at a Superhero Party?
Why you still filtering yourself and your kid?
Why you a rude bitch to your mam?
Why you pretending your a Medium in Zara?
Why oh why are you such a C*nt????

** DISCLAIMER **
I only answer the Q’s I send myself about being Super Momma, my weaning journey and how I cope with trolls 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I hope Ibiza turns red list and chez is stuck there, KHM has to take over the running of oh darlin and fucks it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Just from that 30 second clip I can tell she’s the kind of girl I would avoid at all costs on a night out, thinking everyone’s there to see her and her carry on 🤢 what a vile, vapid ogre.

• Haha
Reactions: 48