Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Try Amante and definitely check out La Brasa in Ibiza Town for lunch or dinner. It's like a secret garden and their Paella is delicious. The hippy market in Las Dalias is fun and you might see local legends The Benidrums playing there. They are amazing and you can see them sometimes at Café Mambo too. Try and catch Symphonic Ibiza if they are out there. I have worked with them and they are bloody fantastic. Maybe get out to Formentera as it's beautiful. I could go on and on!
Oh fabulous. Thanks so much. Taken a screenshot of this ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Bloody hell just been catching up, after what seems like an eternity off. Still up to her old tricks again I assume.
Well news for all of my trolls,
Mrs fairy thought it’d be a fab idea to go into labour on Saturday night after I’d had a few to many whispering angles. So our darling bespoke is here.
No highlighted hair though fuming she can go back in.
Ah congrats!

• Heart

LadyGreen

Are you her 😏

I started off at Face facts (20 years ago) always went back for top ups brows, liner & lips.. last time I went was 7 years ago. They ‘forgot’ to put a plastic covering over me & didn’t accept my new top was covered in the black ink! Not been back since..

I think I’ll book everything in with Gabrielle then. Her work looks amazing!!!! 😍

I’ll have to message & get booked in! It’ll be 2022 now probably.. still be living this pandemic I’m sure 😭
I wish! She’s stunning and such a lovely girl. Yes I’ve been to her and her work is unreal. Wouldn’t go to anyone else🙌🤩

• Heart

Kma77

Are you her 😏

I started off at Face facts (20 years ago) always went back for top ups brows, liner & lips.. last time I went was 7 years ago. They ‘forgot’ to put a plastic covering over me & didn’t accept my new top was covered in the black ink! Not been back since..

I think I’ll book everything in with Gabrielle then. Her work looks amazing!!!! 😍

I’ll have to message & get booked in! It’ll be 2022 now probably.. still be living this pandemic I’m sure 😭
I’ve just seen her status on Instagram she’s full for this year 🙈

• Wow

chattycatty

VIP Member
I wonder why she’s not had a gastric sleeve like her mate dolly beauty! She’s desperate to be slim so why not yet one

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
She’s amazing!😉🤭😆
Are you her 😏

I get my eyebrows done by her she’s amazing

Gabriellaspmu work looks amazing, she’s got like a 6 month waiting list. I messaged last month and she was taking appointments for December.

• Heart

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Sooooo. I was at a party (let’s call it) & this MUA bounces in after ‘working all day painting faces’ & starts downing vinos. Last orders were called as arranged seeing as it was a ‘kids party’ & she’s questioning the bar staff, saying I’ve not long finished work (like they cared)

Meanwhile the kids we’re running around a field, no shoes, not been fed for hours & off she fucks to the offy & sits drinking her own. The bar staff gave up, shut the bar & she sat there with a few others until gone 11pm, kids still running round barefoot & I think they ordered pizzas in.

It’s probably not much tea but just goes to show some parents think drinking is ok when kids are present..

P.s now she swans off doing OK shoots & housewives make up 😜
Oooh,who is it?

• Haha

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
I only had her for pe. She done my head in so much one day that i thrun a javelin at her 😡 xx

That’s the only time I went to PE 😂😂😂 love javelin

How about this thread suggestion: (be kind, never done one):

KHM: been going to Ibiza all her life, but no, Delo still hasn't made her his wife.

And PS I'd rather stay home than go to the 30 degree heat with a teething baby - my idea of hell.

Troll!!!! That won’t work because she’s been going Dubai all her life 🙄

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha