Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
I plan nights out with the bespoke babysat over night & the next day. Which doesn’t happen often. And same in the house a few drinks to unwind is enough for me. Even on holiday with bespoke in tow. 3-4 drinks maximum if that..

I see it allllll the time with my job unfortunately. Parents more interested in drink. Kids left to roam..

Actually have some tea on another MUA who likes to get pissed & leave the bespokes fending for themselves 😜
Is it CL by any chance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

gigi_93

VIP Member
I might get to the USA this year for my dad to meet his granddaughter for the second time, he did see her the week she was born … 2.5 years ago. Holiday to him has only been cancelled 2 times and now I’m going to be charged for pulling my eldest out of school when we wouldn’t have been going in school time had this shit not happened.
But truff gut can fling her dirty car seat all over… he still won’t propose you dick
I really really hope we are allowed into the USA soon. There is no longer a reason for the ban 😔

Rothsey

VIP Member
Just came on here to say that yous are my people. I’m in a dark place with PND (not looking for any sympathy like Kate the beg!!) and this thread cheers me up every time.
I’m so glad others opened my eyes to social media super mums, whilst I still feel like a failure in many ways, you guys really made me see the light.

Kate is a nasty person, she thrives off making other people (mainly mums and their parenting) feel inferior because it gives her the attention and validation she so desperately seeks. She is a very unhappy and insecure person deep down who lives her life for the gram, the amount of likes she receives and comments about how amazing a mum she is. A true narcissist hiding behind a fake persona and fake, catfish pictures of herself. I try my hardest to be a kind person, but to this woman, I physically cannot think of one kind thing to say about her.
Take care of yourself sweetheart. Xxx

• Heart

LadyGreen

A superhero party so they’re dressed in Guns n Roses tops and bandanas? I don’t get the link.. 🤔
…Maybe cause it was ‘Attacked'🧐🤪😂

FUCK RIGHT OFF 🤣🤣 what super hero have they both gone as. She looks like she’s holding a reborn doll by her fat udder doesn't it. Sorry still can’t get over what they’ve gone to a super hero party dressed at. Wide muff super hero is superman, Spider-Man, Batman, Wonder Woman etc etc. Imagine the looks they’ve both got bouncing through the door 🤣🤣

@Eleanor Abernathy take a bow what a recap girl 👏🏻👏🏻

Rrrrrrr ay ads at the bottom 🤦🏻‍♀️

The fucking size of this cunt and she says she’s Zara medium. Ok big undies 👍🏻
Where’s her jawbone gone on the left?👀🥸😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
If you’re taking biotin make sure to mention it if you ever have a vitamin D test as it fucks up your vit D results.

• Wow

Icantspell

Chatty Member
Sooooo. I was at a party (let’s call it) & this MUA bounces in after ‘working all day painting faces’ & starts downing vinos. Last orders were called as arranged seeing as it was a ‘kids party’ & she’s questioning the bar staff, saying I’ve not long finished work (like they cared)

Meanwhile the kids we’re running around a field, no shoes, not been fed for hours & off she fucks to the offy & sits drinking her own. The bar staff gave up, shut the bar & she sat there with a few others until gone 11pm, kids still running round barefoot & I think they ordered pizzas in.

It’s probably not much tea but just goes to show some parents think drinking is ok when kids are present..

P.s now she swans off doing OK shoots & housewives make up 😜
😂😂 gotta be CL if so she’s vile 🤮

• Haha

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
A @mumlifestyled is in Ibiza now and she has basically followed all the places she has been. Then will probably try and pass them off as all her favourite places cause you know she’s been goin Ibiza since she was a embryo 😡
Mez is/was a little raver 💃🏼
I ❤ Mez

• Heart

justareaderreading

Oh ffs CC Clarke has booked to go Ibiza I am sure it’s really soon aswell, I can only imagine in KHM head she will hunt cc down and try to become friends with CC Clarke , get help with her Instagram engagement up and will think they are bff’s, invite them to the party of all parties for Olive, Ugh. okay that is me down with making up scenarios in my head

If the travel vlog includes you wearing this, then no, I don’t want to see it.
View attachment 636655

• Haha

JustADiamond

Not derailing, but as I am not prepared to entertain the KHM recommended Herrrberssst for my bespoke locks, what would you delightful TrOlLz recommend for hair growth and general hair health please? 😆

• Heart