Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rothsey

VIP Member
This is the one I use, lovely and light under make up
I use this as well after reccs on here. It’s lovely, and today I’m going to go and get the tinted one!

I need your help! who can recommend some straighteners for me (and Truff) I don’t use them that often, maybe 1,2 times a month . They don’t have to be heavy duty ones. The GHDs I have are so old now, they are passed it.
( yes I could go on Google and research, but I’d prefer real people honest reviews)

TIA!!! Love you all xxx

Reactions: 9

Abongo

VIP Member
  • Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
Asif this guy is this slim look as his swede 😳😳😳 I seen the anglesey trip away for his birthday he is huge the beer belly don't lieeeeeee or the fire place 😂😂😂

These are hilarious!!!! Kate you are a mess the nose is getting bigger and bigger 🤢
eeeeee What a world we are living in !

• Haha

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Ive just found a dupe of bobbi brown prep and prime in primark 4.50! Used for 1st time today i cant begin to tell u how amazing!!!
I was looking at that few weeks ago but there was only one left that was opened, gutted wanted to try it 😕 will have to try an get one

No what the fuck are those bandanas. Gettin proper Tupac vibes. Yo I see no changes
They seem to be back in “fashun”at the moment, I’m just not feeling it
I used to wear one when I was about 10 and into spice girls✌🏻

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Hello ladies! I’ve been MIA for a while, just came on to say.. I see she’s still doing the same one look she knows how to do, even for a photo shoot. Ffs Kate it was your time to shine!

Also @gigi_93 and @sausagelips I know how you feel girls ❤ Hoping we all get to see our loved ones soon. Xxx
Good to see you back love ❤

• Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
Bloody hell just been catching up, after what seems like an eternity off. Still up to her old tricks again I assume.
Well news for all of my trolls,
Mrs fairy thought it’d be a fab idea to go into labour on Saturday night after I’d had a few to many whispering angles. So our darling bespoke is here.
No highlighted hair though fuming she can go back in.
Congratulations 🥰 I assume they can already play the guitar?

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Not derailing, but as I am not prepared to entertain the KHM recommended Herrrberssst for my bespoke locks, what would you delightful TrOlLz recommend for hair growth and general hair health please? 😆
High strength biotin of Amazon and kerastase shampoo and conditioner look at gorgeous shop for it xx

• Heart

Rosietills

No Rosie I’m from Liverpool, why is there a school called nosher dame push a pram down south? Xx

Yeah we have a school here called Notre Dame , I’m in Liverpool next week for a couple of days . Can’t wait to visit again xx.
👍🏻👍🏻
And a blue wool blazer 🤣 xx
No Rosie I’m from Liverpool, why is there a school called nosher dame push a pram down south? Xx

And a blue wool blazer 🤣 xx
yes there is a school here with the same name 😀
I’m in Liverpool next week for a couple of days with hubby . Can’t wait to visit again xx

• Heart

Binks87

Chatty Member
Ooooh thanks for the tips fellow troll, the gammon and I are looking to go with our bespoke 5 y/o and staying in Es Canar, wish I could message you for more tips 🤣
Ahh I love es cana lived and worked there for a summer...definitely more family orientated in es cana!

Moo2097

Sooooo. I was at a party (let’s call it) & this MUA bounces in after ‘working all day painting faces’ & starts downing vinos. Last orders were called as arranged seeing as it was a ‘kids party’ & she’s questioning the bar staff, saying I’ve not long finished work (like they cared)

Meanwhile the kids we’re running around a field, no shoes, not been fed for hours & off she fucks to the offy & sits drinking her own. The bar staff gave up, shut the bar & she sat there with a few others until gone 11pm, kids still running round barefoot & I think they ordered pizzas in.

It’s probably not much tea but just goes to show some parents think drinking is ok when kids are present..

P.s now she swans off doing OK shoots & housewives make up 😜
I thought you meant her straight away wow