Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
She must think we’re all fucking Stevie Wonder. She’s one bad goon. Can’t wait for the beefa pics ya know, hope she gets snapped by Wayne looking like a walrus in ocean off her saggy tits whilst Oluv plays the cello for everyone outside with a flat cap for pennies
Screamed ⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Leodog19

VIP Member
She must be a Covid denier, if not the other 100s of times she’s broken the rules - she didn’t shield for her rainbow baby… now surely that’s the worst one ☹
(& has since dragged her here there & everywhere in her car seat)
My daughter had her first baby September she never went out with him for fish 6 months or more

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
With biotin just make sure you drink plenty of water as it can cause spots. Well it did with me anyway, I googled it and a few people found the same but I upped my water intake and it was fine after a couple of weeks. I never used to get spots before other than one or two around my period.
Oh I drink loads anyway. Thank you 😊

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Cloud
I use this as well after reccs on here. It’s lovely, and today I’m going to go and get the tinted one!

I need your help! who can recommend some straighteners for me (and Truff) I don’t use them that often, maybe 1,2 times a month . They don’t have to be heavy duty ones. The GHDs I have are so old now, they are passed it.
( yes I could go on Google and research, but I’d prefer real people honest reviews)

TIA!!! Love you all xxx
Cloud nine are brilliant, made by the person who created GHDs but have temperature control. Great if you have time hair. I’ve had mine for 9 years and a bought a replacement set in the sale just incase my old ones stop working.

• Heart

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Bloody hell just been catching up, after what seems like an eternity off. Still up to her old tricks again I assume.
Well news for all of my trolls,
Mrs fairy thought it’d be a fab idea to go into labour on Saturday night after I’d had a few to many whispering angles. So our darling bespoke is here.
No highlighted hair though fuming she can go back in.
Congratulations 🥰

• Heart

lola20

I’m with you girl. I was that close to blocking her for the biggest sin there is, then I thought, I need to witness her saggy tits making all of beefa shudder and enjoy the wreckage of it all. Fucking dickhead putting red wine in the fridge, I knew she was thick but that’s taking the piss
It makes me shudder

Hereforthewiki

Fairy fucking liquid on them brushes is she joking she's trolling us now deffo. I would cancel any booking I had with her after this

I use this as well after reccs on here. It’s lovely, and today I’m going to go and get the tinted one!

I need your help! who can recommend some straighteners for me (and Truff) I don’t use them that often, maybe 1,2 times a month . They don’t have to be heavy duty ones. The GHDs I have are so old now, they are passed it.
( yes I could go on Google and research, but I’d prefer real people honest reviews)

TIA!!! Love you all xxx
I’ve got they Dyson one, love it. I’ve got the wide GHD one too and defo prefer the Dyson x

• Heart